- Using Nanoscale Technologies to Understand and Replicate the Human Brain
- The way that technology is going right now, as transistors are getting down to the nanoscale, we are getting a lot of variability between the transistors ...
today Nanotechnology News (press release) - technology
- Chemist Finds Right Mix of Tools to Measure Nanomaterials in Blood Vessels
- Chemist Finds Right Mix of Tools to Measure Nanomaterials in Blood Vessels -- Nanowerk (3/5/2010) A team of researchers have developed a methodology to ...
today Nanotechnology and Development News - technology
- Microrings: The Tech to Make Everything Work Wirelessly?
- That all sounds groovy, or possibly mystical if you're not too into micro-scale radio physics. But let me explain the benefits: It's easy to make the ...
yesterday Fast Company - technology
- Georgia Tech gets NASA grant to develop radar for mapping ice formations
- SiGe circuits also interface well with RF-MEMS systems. The team is using RF-MEMS devices, embedded in the substrate, to perform two functions: switching ...
today Semiconductor Today - business
- Nanotechnology to grow in packaging
- In HBA, household care, packaging, and leisure wear and equipment, the global market for nanotechnology is expected to reach $4117 million by 20115. ...
today Packaging World - business
Here are some MEMS Events you may be interested in:
- Smart Systems Integration
- Technical and Economical Trends
March 24, 2010 - Como, Italy
- METRIC 2010
- Focus on Optimizing MEMS Fabrication
- MEMS Manufacturing and Managing the Cost of Having a Fab/Fabrication
May 18 - 19, 2010 - San Jose, California
- Hilton Head 2010
- A Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems Workshop
June 6 - 10, 2010 - Hilton Head Island, South Carlolina
- sensors expo & conference 2010
- Sensors Symposia
June 7-9, 2010 - Rosemont, IL
Microtech Conference and Expo 2010
- Jun 21 - 25, 2010 - Anaheim California
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- November 1 - 4, 2010 - Waikoloa, Hawaii
- MEMS Executive Congress
- The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- November 3-5, 2010 - Scottsdale, Arizona
- Transducers 11
- The 16th International Conference on
Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems
June 5-9, 2011 - Beijing, China
Published 2010-03-05 15:23
MEMS and Nanotechnology Exchange
from MEMS Express