- Industry experts meet to tackle MEMS fabrication and integration challenges
- Two leading industry associations, MEMS Industry Group (MIG) and Microelectronics Test and Packaging Engineering Council (MEPTEC) will hold meetings in May ...
today Global SMT & Packaging Magazine - technology
- WiSpry patents MEMS variable capacitor
- WiSpry tunable RF-MEMS devices enable the development of reconfigurable RF front-ends. WiSpry, founded in 2002, creates MEMS-based RF architectures and has ...
today EETimes.com - technology
- Inorganic nano-particles have been breakthroughs in solar cell ...
- Through the use of points selenide so-called quantum of cadmium, Germany, Micro Systems Technology Institute and the University of Freiburg Materials Research Center researchers have successfully developed a method of surface treatment ...
admin 2010-03-05 - technology
- MEMS built in metalisation over CMOS
- ... the top metal grid provides a scaffold on which to deposit an undisclosed sealing layer which, according to Doyle, allows the micromachine to be left in ...
today ElectronicsWeekly.com - technology
- Nintendo Tops Samsung As MEMS Buyer | NintendoGal.com
- MEMS or Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems (MEMS) is the integration of mechanical elements, sensors, actuators, and electronics on a common silicon substrate through microfabrication technology. Accelerometers dominated the sales in 2008 ...
NintendoGal today - business
- Baolab Claims CMOS MEMS Breakthrough
- Baolab Microsystems (Barcelona, Spain) claims that is has developed manufacturing techniques that allow MEMS devices to be built within a standard CMOS ...
today Semiconductor International - business
- Coventor and MANCEF to Offer Four MEMS Design Scholarships at COMS2008
- To qualify for a scholarship, you must be a full-time student at a college, university, or vocational-technical institute and have a desire to research and develop novel micro system technology structures or processes. ...
admin 2010-03-05 - business
- Ebook An Introduction to Microelectromechanical Systems ...
- Provides a nontechnical introduction to the exciting field of micro-electromechanical systems that describe in detail materials that used in producing silicon, polymers, and glass and quartz substrates-as well as design and fabrication ...
cryziant today - business
Here are some MEMS Events you may be interested in:
- Smart Systems Integration
- Technical and Economical Trends
March 24, 2010 - Como, Italy
- METRIC 2010
- Focus on Optimizing MEMS Fabrication
MEMS Manufacturing and Managing the Cost of Having a Fab/Fabrication
May 18 - 19, 2010 - San Jose, California
- Hilton Head 2010
- A Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems Workshop
June 6 - 10, 2010 - Hilton Head Island, South Carlolina
- sensors expo & conference 2010
- Sensors Symposia
June 7-9, 2010 - Rosemont, IL
Microtech Conference and Expo 2010
- Jun 21 - 25, 2010 - Anaheim California
- The flagship annual event for the global microelectronics industry
July 13-15, 2010 - San Francisco
MEMS TechXpot sessions July 13
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- November 1 - 4, 2010 - Waikoloa, Hawaii
- MEMS Executive Congress
- The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- November 3-5, 2010 - Scottsdale, Arizona
- Transducers 11
- The 16th International Conference on
Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems
June 5-9, 2011 - Beijing, China
Published 2010-03-08 15:52
MEMS and Nanotechnology Exchange
from MEMS Express