- How Pointing Devices Works?
- Both sensors described here are examples of Micro System Technology (MST), also known as MicroElectroMechanical System (MEMS). In both cases, tiny mechanical system are created on the same chip as the sensors and electronics necessary ...
Fajar yesterday - technology
- Process Allows Nanoscale MEMS to be created inside CMOS wafer.
- March 10, 2010 - NanoEMS(TM) technology enables construction of nanoscale MEMS (Micro Electro Mechanical Systems) within structure of actual CMOS wafer ...
today ThomasNet Industrial News Room (press release) - technology
- STMicro gives gamers new sense of direction | Tech Blog | FT.com
- Apple is the fifth largest purchaser, but iSuppli predicts its use of Mems could climb with the company increasing its use of accelerometers-and possibly Mems microphones-in the new iPad tablet. Tags: Mems, Nintendo, STMicro ...
Chris Nuttall yesterday - business
- Veeco Introduces Dimension Edge Atomic Force Microscope System
- Nanoscale researchers now can utilize the top levels of AFM capability at lower system costs and with streamlined operation. "We continue to develop and ...
today MarketWatch (press release) - business
- MEMSIC Appoints Steve Tsui as VP of Worldwide Sales – Systems Business
- By Business Wire MEMSIC, Inc.(NasdaqGM: MEMS), a leading MEMS solution provider, today announced the appointment of Steve Tsui as Vice President of ...
yesterday SYS-CON Media (press release) - business
- World MEMS Players Database 2010
- World MEMS Players is a unique tool for business and marketing managers, institutions and investors and gives a complete overview of the worldwide MEMS Players with product types & substrates, production capacity.
yesterday - business
- PC's Semiconductors Blog: Silicon MEMs microphones growing 35 ...
- NEW TRIPOLI, USA: High-Flying Silicon MEMs microphone installations, which nearly doubled between 2006 and 2008, hit a head wind in 2009, according to the report “Silicon Microphones and Speakers: Technology, Market Analysis, ...
Pradeep Chakraborty yesterday - business
Here are some MEMS Events you may be interested in:
- Smart Systems Integration
- Technical and Economical Trends
March 24, 2010 - Como, Italy
- METRIC 2010
- Focus on Optimizing MEMS Fabrication
MEMS Manufacturing and Managing the Cost of Having a Fab/Fabrication
May 18 - 19, 2010 - San Jose, California
- Hilton Head 2010
- A Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems Workshop
June 6 - 10, 2010 - Hilton Head Island, South Carlolina
- sensors expo & conference 2010
- Sensors Symposia
June 7-9, 2010 - Rosemont, IL
Microtech Conference and Expo 2010
- Jun 21 - 25, 2010 - Anaheim California
- The flagship annual event for the global microelectronics industry
July 13-15, 2010 - San Francisco
MEMS TechXpot sessions July 13
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- November 1 - 4, 2010 - Waikoloa, Hawaii
- MEMS Executive Congress
- The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- November 3-5, 2010 - Scottsdale, Arizona
- Transducers 11
- The 16th International Conference on
Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems
June 5-9, 2011 - Beijing, China
Published 2010-03-10 16:22
MEMS and Nanotechnology Exchange
from MEMS Express