- Sherborne debuts new series of MEMS accelerometers
- MEMS-based (variable capacitive) solid-state accelerometers in the A700 series from Sherborne Sensors measure single-axis and dual-axis vector acceleration ...
today Test & Measurement World - technology
- Baolab Creates Nanoscale Mems Inside The CMOS Wafer (OfficialWire ...
- Baolab Microsystems has announced a new technology to construct nanoscale MEMS (Micro Electro Mechanical Systems) within the structure of the actual CMOS wafer itself using standard, high volume CMOS lines, which is much easier and ...
admin today - technology
- New imaging technology brings trace chemicals into focus (w/ Video)
- The technique dispenses with the traditional microelectrode used for chemical sensing. "The key idea here," Tao explains, "is to convert an optical signal ...
today PhysOrg.com - technology
- Maximizing Progress: MEMS Accelerometers ~ Surprising Market Shifts
- 2 buyer of MEMS in consumer electronics during 2007 and 2008, the company in 2009 increased its purchase of gyroscopes -- a MEMS sensor for measuring or maintaining orientation -- for use in the Wii Motion Plus plug-in" [. ...
Joost Bonsen today - business
- MEMS and sensors combined will achieve .2 billion in global sales by 2015
- March 11, 2010 (MMD Newswire) -- The Infoshop by Global Information would like to present a new market research report, "2010 Sensors and MEMS" by Databeans ...
today MMD Newswire (press release) - business
- I-Micronews - MICROFLUIDICS : Caliper Life Sciences reports fourth ...
- The double-digit growth in revenue from ongoing operations resulted from continued adoption of Caliper's LabChip and IVIS instrument platforms and a significant one-time microfluidics license fee recognized in the fourth quarter. ...
yesterday - business
- Nintendo Leads Global MEMS Consumption
- Culminating a neck-and-neck race, Nintendo in 2009 surpassed Samsung to become the world's top purchaser of Microelectromechanical Systems (MEMS) used in ...
yesterday PCBDesign007 (blog) - business
- Qualcomm, others invest $46M in AMEC
- Chinese fab tool specialist Advanced Micro-Fabrication Equipment Inc. (AMEC) has closed its Series D financing round by securing $46 million from existing ...
yesterday EETimes.com - business
- Leica Microsystems Acquires Genetix Strengthening Life Science Technologies ...
- (Nanowerk News) Genetix Ltd, a leading provider of solutions for imaging and image analysis, has been acquired by Leica Microsystems. ...
today Nanowerk LLC - business
Here are some MEMS Events you may be interested in:
- Smart Systems Integration
- Technical and Economical Trends
March 24, 2010 - Como, Italy
- METRIC 2010
- Focus on Optimizing MEMS Fabrication
MEMS Manufacturing and Managing the Cost of Having a Fab/Fabrication
May 18 - 19, 2010 - San Jose, California
- Hilton Head 2010
- A Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems Workshop
June 6 - 10, 2010 - Hilton Head Island, South Carlolina
- sensors expo & conference 2010
- Sensors Symposia
June 7-9, 2010 - Rosemont, IL
Microtech Conference and Expo 2010
- Jun 21 - 25, 2010 - Anaheim California
- The flagship annual event for the global microelectronics industry
July 13-15, 2010 - San Francisco
MEMS TechXpot sessions July 13
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- November 1 - 4, 2010 - Waikoloa, Hawaii
- MEMS Executive Congress
- The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- November 3-5, 2010 - Scottsdale, Arizona
- Transducers 11
- The 16th International Conference on
Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems
June 5-9, 2011 - Beijing, China
Published 2010-03-11 16:40
MEMS and Nanotechnology Exchange
from MEMS Express