- Nano antennas could pave way for quantum computing networks
- A team of scientists has developed a way to control the direction of light on the nanoscale, by developing miniaturized television aerials made from gold ...
today Sify - technology
- Microfibres pure enough for the liver
- A research group in Korea have developed a method to engineer artificial liver tissue using microfluidics. The liver is one of the most important organs in ...
today Chemistry World - technology
- Research and Markets: World MEMS Players Database 2010 … – Forbes ...
- World MEMS Players Database 2010: Unique Tool for Business and Marketing Managers, Institutions and Investors.
today - business
- Research and Markets: MEMS: CMOS Image Sensors Technologies ...
- DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/55404e/mems_cmos_image_s) has announced the addition of the "MEMS: CMOS Image Sensors Tec.
Business Wire today - business
- MEMSIC Announces Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year-2009 Results
- ANDOVER, Mass., Mar 15, 2010 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- MEMSIC, Inc. (NasdaqGM: MEMS), a leading MEMS sensing solution provider, today announced financial results ...
today MarketWatch (press release) - business
- SVTC Tech expands distribution in Asia
- The products are used in industries including novel memory, novel transistors, logic, MEMS, biotechnology, image sensors and photovoltaics.
today Austin Business Journal - business
Here are some MEMS Events you may be interested in:
- Smart Systems Integration
- Technical and Economical Trends
March 24, 2010 - Como, Italy
- METRIC 2010
- Focus on Optimizing MEMS Fabrication
MEMS Manufacturing and Managing the Cost of Having a Fab/Fabrication
May 18 - 19, 2010 - San Jose, California
- Hilton Head 2010
- A Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems Workshop
June 6 - 10, 2010 - Hilton Head Island, South Carlolina
- sensors expo & conference 2010
- Sensors Symposia
June 7-9, 2010 - Rosemont, IL
Microtech Conference and Expo 2010
- Jun 21 - 25, 2010 - Anaheim California
- The flagship annual event for the global microelectronics industry
July 13-15, 2010 - San Francisco
MEMS TechXpot sessions July 13
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- November 1 - 4, 2010 - Waikoloa, Hawaii
- MEMS Executive Congress
- The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- November 3-5, 2010 - Scottsdale, Arizona
- Transducers 11
- The 16th International Conference on
Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems
June 5-9, 2011 - Beijing, China
Published 2010-03-15 15:37
MEMS and Nanotechnology Exchange
from MEMS Express