- Nanotechnology on the farm
- Paula Hammond, MIT professor of chemical engineering, and other scientists are now working on an innovative way to help them do that, using nanotechnology — technology that controls material at a molecular or atomic scale. ...
today - technology
- Nano antennas could pave way for quantum computing networks
- A team of scientists has developed a way to control the direction of light on the nanoscale, by developing miniaturized television aerials made from gold ...
yesterday Sify - technology
- BSAC Spring IAB Meeting Trip Report: It's the System, Stupid ...
- It is visionary thinkers like Cleo that have shaped the MEMS industry—these are the folks who have always realized the potential of MEMS as an enabling technology. Though Cleo is no longer running Honeywell's MEMS Lab (Aravind is doing ...
MEMS Industry Group today - business
- Ahead of the Bell: Chip demand still improving
- Schafer's favorites include Intel Corp., Nvidia Corp., Intersil Corp., Atheros Communications Inc., Marvell Technology Group Ltd. and NetLogic Microsystems ...
today The Associated Press - business
- Freaklabs - Open Source Zigbee Blog - MEMS, energy harvesting and ...
- Zigbee news, blog, and home of the FreakZ Open Source Zigbee Stack (under development)
yesterday - business
- Capella and Innovative Micro Technology (IMT) Collaborate to Enable Next ...
- We needed a world class technology and foundry partner who had proven before that it could tackle hard problems and bring highly complex MEMS devices into ...
today Trading Markets (press release) - business
Here are some MEMS Events you may be interested in:
- Smart Systems Integration
- Technical and Economical Trends
March 24, 2010 - Como, Italy
- METRIC 2010
- Focus on Optimizing MEMS Fabrication
MEMS Manufacturing and Managing the Cost of Having a Fab/Fabrication
May 18 - 19, 2010 - San Jose, California
- Hilton Head 2010
- A Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems Workshop
June 6 - 10, 2010 - Hilton Head Island, South Carlolina
- sensors expo & conference 2010
- Sensors Symposia
June 7-9, 2010 - Rosemont, IL
- 12 International Conference of New Actuators & 6th International Exhibition on Smart Actuators and Drive Systems
Jun 14 - 16, 2010 - Bremen, Germany
Microtech Conference and Expo 2010
- Jun 21 - 25, 2010 - Anaheim California
- The flagship annual event for the global microelectronics industry
July 13-15, 2010 - San Francisco
MEMS TechXpot sessions July 13
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- November 1 - 4, 2010 - Waikoloa, Hawaii
- MEMS Executive Congress
- The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- November 3-5, 2010 - Scottsdale, Arizona
- Transducers 11
- The 16th International Conference on
Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems
June 5-9, 2011 - Beijing, China
Published 2010-03-16 14:59
MEMS and Nanotechnology Exchange
from MEMS Express