- MIT building self-assembling computer chips
- In the journal Nature Nanotechnology this week, the researchers describe a process that could become an alternative to conventional photolithography, ...
yesterday CNET - technology
- Brain-Like Computer Closer to Realization
- Their findings were published in Nano Letters: "Nanoscale Memristor Device as Synapse in Neuromorphic Systems." The Michigan team used the same sorts of ...
today PhysOrg.com - technology
- Magnetic manipulations for microelectronic fabrication ...
- Fundamental to the development of three-dimensional microelectronic fabrication is a material that enables vertical geometries. Here we show low-melting-point metal alloys containing iron dispersions that can be remotely manipulated by ...
Guru yesterday - technology
- MEMS market declined by 5% in '09, says Yole
- The market for micro-electro-mechanical system (MEMS) chips was depressed by 5 percent in 2009 according to market research firm Yole Developpement, ...
yesterday EETimes.com - business
- Successful Development of High Precision Silicon-Based MEMS Resonator
- (Nanowerk News) Seiko Instruments Inc. (SII) has succeeded in developing a high precision siliconbased MEMS resonator. In addition, SII, in collaboration ...
today Nanowerk LLC - business
- Tegal Receives Silicon DRIE Tool Order from McGill University
- "The addition of DRIE capabilities to our toolset will make the McGill Nanotools Microfab a fully equipped 150mm compatible MEMS fab," said Dr. Matthieu ...
yesterday MarketWatch (press release) - business
- Dolomite Sponsors Nanotechnology Students in Developing Innovative ...
- Dolomite Sponsors Nanotechnology Students in Developing Innovative Micropump.
today - business
- I-Micronews - MICROFLUIDICS : Researchers develop new lab ...
- MICROFLUIDICS. Mar 15th, 2010. Researchers develop new lab technique for cardiovascular testing. Cardiovascular disease is one of the most significant causes of death in the world, and around 1 million Dutch citizens have a ...
2010-03-15 - business
- Leica Microsystems Acquires Genetix Strengthening Life Science ...
- This acquisition brings together Genetix' expertise in developing and marketing imaging systems and software for clinical and research applications, with Leica Microsystems' microscopes and other life science instrumentation. ...
2010-03-15 - business
Here are some MEMS Events you may be interested in:
- Smart Systems Integration
- Technical and Economical Trends
March 24, 2010 - Como, Italy
- METRIC 2010
- Focus on Optimizing MEMS Fabrication
MEMS Manufacturing and Managing the Cost of Having a Fab/Fabrication
May 18 - 19, 2010 - San Jose, California
- Hilton Head 2010
- A Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems Workshop
June 6 - 10, 2010 - Hilton Head Island, South Carlolina
- sensors expo & conference 2010
- Sensors Symposia
June 7-9, 2010 - Rosemont, IL
- 12 International Conference of New Actuators & 6th International Exhibition on Smart Actuators and Drive Systems
Jun 14 - 16, 2010 - Bremen, Germany
Microtech Conference and Expo 2010
- Jun 21 - 25, 2010 - Anaheim California
- The flagship annual event for the global microelectronics industry
July 13-15, 2010 - San Francisco
MEMS TechXpot sessions July 13
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- November 1 - 4, 2010 - Waikoloa, Hawaii
- MEMS Executive Congress
- The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- November 3-5, 2010 - Scottsdale, Arizona
- Transducers 11
- The 16th International Conference on
Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems
June 5-9, 2011 - Beijing, China
Published 2010-03-17 13:27
MEMS and Nanotechnology Exchange
from MEMS Express