- I-Micronews - MEMS : Paper on long wave infrared bolometer and ...
- The talk is entitled “High-performance long wave infrared bolometer fabricated by wafer bonding”. It will be held by Dr. Adriana Lapadatu, Senior Engineer at Sensonor. According to Dr. Lapadatu; “A novel microbolometer with peak ...
yesterday - technology
- Detecting Explosives in the Trenches
- Here's how it works: nanoscale trenches of about 600nm width are etched into a silicon wafer using microfabrication techniques. The polymer coating is then ...
today Materials Views - technology
- Nanoscale optical antennas inspired by old-school TV aerials
- The resulting optical antenna array could help improve the design of nanoscale sensors and detectors. Those old TV antennas, consisting of multiple ...
today Ars Technica - technology
- Successful Development of High Precision Silicon-Based MEMS Resonator
- Research for new silicon based resonators shows that further miniaturization and reduction in cost may be possible through the use of MEMS processes to fabricate with silicon material. High temperature dependency of the resonant ...
today - technology
- Bosch opens eight-inch fab
- ... which will manufacture semiconductors and MEMS components, is the largest single investment in the history of the Bosch Group, the company said. ...
today EDN.com - business
- Huge UK funding boost for fuel cells
- Currently, Qudos Technology is investigating a micro-scale templating of catalyst layers with the belief that effective use of platinum could assist the ...
yesterday TheGreenCarWebsite.co.uk (blog) - business
- PC's Semiconductors Blog: What will be the next MEMS killer ...
- MEMS markets have been and will always be driven by innovation. It means that, every year, new MEMS developments are coming out. Not all of them find commercial success, but the constant stream shows there are plenty of applications ...
Pradeep Chakraborty today - business
Here are some MEMS Events you may be interested in:
- Smart Systems Integration
- Technical and Economical Trends
March 24, 2010 - Como, Italy
- METRIC 2010
- Focus on Optimizing MEMS Fabrication
MEMS Manufacturing and Managing the Cost of Having a Fab/Fabrication
May 18 - 19, 2010 - San Jose, California
- Hilton Head 2010
- A Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems Workshop
June 6 - 10, 2010 - Hilton Head Island, South Carlolina
- sensors expo & conference 2010
- Sensors Symposia
June 7-9, 2010 - Rosemont, IL
- 12 International Conference of New Actuators & 6th International Exhibition on Smart Actuators and Drive Systems
Jun 14 - 16, 2010 - Bremen, Germany
Microtech Conference and Expo 2010
- Jun 21 - 25, 2010 - Anaheim California
- The flagship annual event for the global microelectronics industry
July 13-15, 2010 - San Francisco
MEMS TechXpot sessions July 13
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- November 1 - 4, 2010 - Waikoloa, Hawaii
- MEMS Executive Congress
- The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- November 3-5, 2010 - Scottsdale, Arizona
- Transducers 11
- The 16th International Conference on
Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems
June 5-9, 2011 - Beijing, China
Published 2010-03-18 18:09
MEMS and Nanotechnology Exchange
from MEMS Express