- 3D invisibility cloak unveiled
- While the design only cloaks micro-scale objects from near-infrared wavelengths, the researchers claim that there is nothing in principle to prevent their ...
today physicsworld.com - technology
- What is this MEMS and why is it required for 4G? | Free Nokia 5800 ...
- The mobile technology evolving at an amazing speed going from 3G to 3.5G in around 5 years and now going from 3.5G to 4G in less than 5 years. According to.
admin today - technology
- I-Micronews - MEMS TECHNO: Accidental discovery in MEMS...
- The plastic can be made to behave like an actuator – the moving part in MEMS – by applying a voltage between the indium tin oxide coating and the film, which causes it to bend downwards into the groove. By varying the voltage the sheet ...
today - technology
- BreconRidge Delivers First Gallium-Nitride Micro Electronic Modules to CSA
- “We are aggressively pursuing all opportunities to further our expertise in applying these new technologies in advanced RF and microelectronic solutions. ...
yesterday Earthtimes (press release) - business
- JPSA Awarded Laser Scribing Patent in China
- JPSA products and services include UV excimer, DPSS and ultrafast laser micromachining systems, laser beam delivery systems, as well as automation and ...
today Global SMT & Packaging Magazine - business
- New heads at MARTIN: Change at the Top of Rework-Specialist
- ... and project management of special purpose equipment in the area of micro system technology as well as the establishment of organisational structures. ...
yesterday Global SMT & Packaging Magazine - business
- Microfluidics Introduces New Fluid Processor for Nano Applications
- Responding to customer demand, Microfluidics has launched the latest product in its broad family of Microfluidizer high shear fluid processors, ...
yesterday AZoNano.com - business
Here are some MEMS Events you may be interested in:
- Smart Systems Integration
- Technical and Economical Trends
March 24, 2010 - Como, Italy
- 2010 MRS Spring Meeting
- A Meeting of the Matreials Research Society
April 5 - 9, 2010 - San Francisco, CA USA
- METRIC 2010
- Focus on Optimizing MEMS Fabrication
MEMS Manufacturing and Managing the Cost of Having a Fab/Fabrication
May 18 - 19, 2010 - San Jose, California
- Hilton Head 2010
- A Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems Workshop
June 6 - 10, 2010 - Hilton Head Island, South Carlolina
- sensors expo & conference 2010
- Sensors Symposia
June 7-9, 2010 - Rosemont, IL
- 12 International Conference of New Actuators & 6th International Exhibition on Smart Actuators and Drive Systems
Jun 14 - 16, 2010 - Bremen, Germany
Microtech Conference and Expo 2010
- Jun 21 - 25, 2010 - Anaheim California
- The flagship annual event for the global microelectronics industry
July 13-15, 2010 - San Francisco
MEMS TechXpot sessions July 13
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- November 1 - 4, 2010 - Waikoloa, Hawaii
- MEMS Executive Congress
- The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- November 3-5, 2010 - Scottsdale, Arizona
- Transducers 11
- The 16th International Conference on
Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems
June 5-9, 2011 - Beijing, China
Published 2010-03-19 20:21
MEMS and Nanotechnology Exchange
from MEMS Express