- Nano Patents and Innovations: TAU Engineers Reveal Carbon Nanotube ...
- Able to "feel" and sense the movement of individual atoms, the researchers' new MEMS sensing device uses small carbon nanotubes, about one-billionth of a meter long. Creating these tiny tubes using a process involving methane gas and a ...
Alton Parrish today - technology
- Micro-scale energy harvester converts vibrations to electricity
- A new energy-harvesting device developed at the University of Michigan can transform kinetic energy from its surroundings into electricity. The small power generators developed at the NSF Engineering Research Center for Wireless ...
leekatt 2010-03-19 - technology
- A Lab-on-a-Chip With Moveable Channels
- “'Lab on a Chip' is the top journal in the microfluidics community, with an acceptance rate of less than one out of three,” says Ian Papautsky, ...
today PhysOrg.com - technology
- IMAPS Experts Debate 3-D Cost Challenges
- Jeff Perkins, general manager of business development for Yole Développement (Lyon, France), projected that the high-brightness LED market will be using ...
today Semiconductor International - business
- New Optical MEMS Platform Will Advance Telecom Equipment Technology
- Micralyne Inc., a world-renowned, independent MEMS solutions company, has developed an Advanced Optical MEMS platform for the fiber communication industry ...
today PR Web (press release) - business
- Tegal Sells Thin Film Etch and PVD Assets to OEM Group
- Tegal's DRIE systems are critical enablers for etching silicon and dielectric films found in the MEMS, bio-tech, power IC, optoelectronic, and 3D-IC markets ...
today MarketWatch (press release) - business
- TI, Bosch, Panasonic, Dalsa climb MEMS ranks in 2009
- Other movers and shakers included Dalsa Semiconductor (19%) and Micralyne (7%), whose performance "indicated the growing importance of the MEMS foundry ...
2010-03-19 ElectroIQ - business
Here are some MEMS Events you may be interested in:
- Smart Systems Integration
- Technical and Economical Trends
March 24, 2010 - Como, Italy
- 2010 MRS Spring Meeting
- A Meeting of the Matreials Research Society
April 5 - 9, 2010 - San Francisco, CA USA
- METRIC 2010
- Focus on Optimizing MEMS Fabrication
MEMS Manufacturing and Managing the Cost of Having a Fab/Fabrication
May 18 - 19, 2010 - San Jose, California
- Hilton Head 2010
- A Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems Workshop
June 6 - 10, 2010 - Hilton Head Island, South Carlolina
- sensors expo & conference 2010
- Sensors Symposia
June 7-9, 2010 - Rosemont, IL
- 12 International Conference of New Actuators & 6th International Exhibition on Smart Actuators and Drive Systems
Jun 14 - 16, 2010 - Bremen, Germany
Microtech Conference and Expo 2010
- Jun 21 - 25, 2010 - Anaheim California
- The flagship annual event for the global microelectronics industry
July 13-15, 2010 - San Francisco
MEMS TechXpot sessions July 13
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- November 1 - 4, 2010 - Waikoloa, Hawaii
- MEMS Executive Congress
- The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- November 3-5, 2010 - Scottsdale, Arizona
- Transducers 11
- The 16th International Conference on
Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems
June 5-9, 2011 - Beijing, China
Published 2010-03-22 16:08
MEMS and Nanotechnology Exchange
from MEMS Express