- Piezocube for 3D structuring
- One example can be found in a product from the French company Teem Photonics, which uses the NanoCube P-611 in the new µFab3D microfabrication system. ...
today openPR (press release) - technology
- A Big Breakthrough in Cancer Treatment Via Nanotechnology
- Julie Steenhuysen, writing for Reuters, reports that the application of nanotechnology to target critical chemical messaging systems involved in disease ...
today Tonic - technology
- A lab-on-a-chip with moveable channels
- "'Lab on a Chip' is the top journal in the microfluidics community, with an acceptance rate of less than one out of three," says Ian Papautsky, ...
today Genetic Engineering News (press release) - technology
- More sensitive sensor paves way for better prosthetic limbs, cars and missiles
- Yael Hanein, Dr. Slava Krylov and their doctoral student Assaf Yaakobovitz, have set out to make sensors for microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) ...
today Oneindia - technology
- Is MEMS Design Holding Back MEMS Growth? « MEMSblog
- The article states that some factors are needed for a greater use of MEMS as a component in systems–standard MEMS design flows, integration between MEMS and EDA software tools, standard MEMS foundry processes. Interesting stuff. ...
MEMS Industry Group today - business
- 3D Packaging: No Glasses Required
- ... according to Yole Development, with new applications also emerging including HB-LED silicon modules and solar and power components. ...
today TTI MarketEye - business
- Development of World's Smallest Commercially available MEMS ...
- TDK-EPC one of the group company of TDK, made an announcement on development world's smallest MEMS microphones featuring a digital interface.
sia today - business
Here are some MEMS Events you may be interested in:
- Smart Systems Integration
- Technical and Economical Trends
March 24, 2010 - Como, Italy
- 2010 MRS Spring Meeting
- A Meeting of the Matreials Research Society
April 5 - 9, 2010 - San Francisco, CA USA
- METRIC 2010
- Focus on Optimizing MEMS Fabrication
MEMS Manufacturing and Managing the Cost of Having a Fab/Fabrication
May 18 - 19, 2010 - San Jose, California
- Hilton Head 2010
- A Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems Workshop
June 6 - 10, 2010 - Hilton Head Island, South Carlolina
- sensors expo & conference 2010
- Sensors Symposia
June 7-9, 2010 - Rosemont, IL
- 12 International Conference of New Actuators & 6th International Exhibition on Smart Actuators and Drive Systems
Jun 14 - 16, 2010 - Bremen, Germany
Microtech Conference and Expo 2010
- Jun 21 - 25, 2010 - Anaheim California
- The flagship annual event for the global microelectronics industry
July 13-15, 2010 - San Francisco
MEMS TechXpot sessions July 13
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- November 1 - 4, 2010 - Waikoloa, Hawaii
- MEMS Executive Congress
- The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- November 3-5, 2010 - Scottsdale, Arizona
- Transducers 11
- The 16th International Conference on
Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems
June 5-9, 2011 - Beijing, China
Published 2010-03-23 15:49
MEMS and Nanotechnology Exchange
from MEMS Express