- Breakthroughs with Sensing in the Human Body By Dr Peter Harrop, Chairman ...
- ... case at the micro scale with relevance to micro electromechanical systems that may be implanted in the human body and used in many other applications. ...
today Packaging & Converting Essentials (press release) - technology
- 'Smart' Contact Lens with Embedded Wireless Sensor Promises Earlier Diagnosis ...
- "With its unrivalled track record in developing and delivering accurate MEMS sensors and its readiness to collaborate with innovative customers, ...
today PR Newswire (press release) - business
- Coming soon: MEMS killer apps | Your News Open Source
- An emerging set of killer applications of micro-electro-mechanical systems is on the horizon, according to Yole Development , which predicts that the total MEMS market will climb from $7 billion in 2009 to over $18 billion in 2015. ...
eetasia today - business
- Daring to DRIE: Tegal's move into MEMS, 3D segments
- Most equipment sales in the past year have been for MEMS, and "perhaps two PVD machines and possibly one etch machine that falls into the legacy category," ...
yesterday ElectroIQ - business
- Carbon Nanoprobes, Inc Announces Production Agreement With Leading ...
- CN Probes, an emerging nanotech solutions provider, has executed an agreement with a leading MEMS Foundry (contract manufacturer). This agreement puts CN Probes closer to ramping up full-scale production and launch of CNProbes' flagship ...
admin yesterday - business
- New Keithley Online Tutorial Provides Information On Ultra-Fast I-V ...
- Characterization of nanotechnology, MEMs devices, and solar cells. Telephone: 800-688-9951 440-248-0400 FAX: 440-248-6168 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ...
today MarketWatch (press release) - business
Here are some MEMS Events you may be interested in:
- Smart Systems Integration
- Technical and Economical Trends
March 24, 2010 - Como, Italy
- 2010 MRS Spring Meeting
- A Meeting of the Materials Research Society
April 5 - 9, 2010 - San Francisco, CA USA
- METRIC 2010
- Focus on Optimizing MEMS Fabrication
MEMS Manufacturing and Managing the Cost of Having a Fab/Fabrication
May 18 - 19, 2010 - San Jose, California
- Hilton Head 2010
- A Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems Workshop
June 6 - 10, 2010 - Hilton Head Island, South Carlolina
- sensors expo & conference 2010
- Sensors Symposia
June 7-9, 2010 - Rosemont, IL
- 12 International Conference of New Actuators & 6th International Exhibition on Smart Actuators and Drive Systems
Jun 14 - 16, 2010 - Bremen, Germany
Microtech Conference and Expo 2010
- Jun 21 - 25, 2010 - Anaheim California
- The flagship annual event for the global microelectronics industry
July 13-15, 2010 - San Francisco
MEMS TechXpot sessions July 13
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- November 1 - 4, 2010 - Waikoloa, Hawaii
- MEMS Executive Congress
- The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- November 3-5, 2010 - Scottsdale, Arizona
- Transducers 11
- The 16th International Conference on
Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems
June 5-9, 2011 - Beijing, China
Published 2010-03-24 16:06
MEMS and Nanotechnology Exchange
from MEMS Express