- Faster, Cheaper Chips From Space Technology
- "The great news is that the semiconductor equipment industry, and consequently semiconductor devices, are making a significant transition to EUV lithography ...
yesterday Space Daily - technology
- A Paradigm Shift in Microfluidic Devices
- By Tudor Vieru, Science Editor For the past two decades, microfluidic devices have been a subject of avid research in the international scientific community ...
yesterday Softpedia - technology
- Swiss startup puts MEMS sensor in contact lens
- ST is now developing a wireless MEMS sensor that acts as a transducer, antenna and mechanical support for additional read-out electronics. ...
today ElectronicsWeekly.com (blog) - business
- PC's Semiconductors Blog: Another $2 billion in killer apps for ...
- In addition to these devices, there are a lot of new MEMS that have crossed the gap from R&D to commercialization, or are close to doing so. “Yole's report presents these new “Emerging MEMS” devices that could be the next killer ...
Pradeep Chakraborty today - business
- Nanotechnology Market projected to grow 18% per year to 2013
- Nanotechnology is going to pave the way for a revolution in materials, information and communication technology, medicine, genetics, etc as it starts moving ...
today PR-inside.com (press release) - business
- E-Yuan Device
- North American semiconductor equipment, semiconductor leading indicator B B value since August 2006 has been below the fundamental at 1.0, from the June 2007 start, B B value of starting from 1.0, the semiconductor industry, ...
Librarian today - business
- MEMS mic to nab 25.5% of mic market
- The Information Network forecasts reversal in MEMS microphones fortune as it will reach 25.5 per cent of the worldwide microphone market this year with ...
today EE Times India - business
Here are some MEMS Events you may be interested in:
- Smart Systems Integration
- Technical and Economical Trends
March 24, 2010 - Como, Italy
- 2010 MRS Spring Meeting
- A Meeting of the Materials Research Society
April 5 - 9, 2010 - San Francisco, CA USA
- METRIC 2010
- Focus on Optimizing MEMS Fabrication
MEMS Manufacturing and Managing the Cost of Having a Fab/Fabrication
May 18 - 19, 2010 - San Jose, California
- Hilton Head 2010
- A Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems Workshop
June 6 - 10, 2010 - Hilton Head Island, South Carlolina
- sensors expo & conference 2010
- Sensors Symposia
June 7-9, 2010 - Rosemont, IL
- 12 International Conference of New Actuators & 6th International Exhibition on Smart Actuators and Drive Systems
Jun 14 - 16, 2010 - Bremen, Germany
Microtech Conference and Expo 2010
- Jun 21 - 25, 2010 - Anaheim California
- The flagship annual event for the global microelectronics industry
July 13-15, 2010 - San Francisco
MEMS TechXpot sessions July 13
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- November 1 - 4, 2010 - Waikoloa, Hawaii
- MEMS Executive Congress
- The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- November 3-5, 2010 - Scottsdale, Arizona
- Transducers 11
- The 16th International Conference on
Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems
June 5-9, 2011 - Beijing, China
Published 2010-03-25 15:35
MEMS and Nanotechnology Exchange
from MEMS Express