- MEMS device generates power from body heat
- “Design, Fabrication, and Characterization of CMOS MEMS-Based Thermoelectric Power Generators.” Journal of Microelectromechanical Systems, Vol. 19, No. ...
today PhysOrg.com - MEMS technology
- Get Energy from Your Shoe!
- Dr. Kaajakari's breakthrough technology is being featured in MEMS Investor Journal, a national online industry publication that informs investment ...
today CleanTechnica - MEMS technology
- ADI Develops Tri-Axis, Wide-Bandwidth MEMS Vibration Sensor
- “By adopting MEMS vibration sensors like the multi-axis vibration sensor, earlier detection of changes in a vibration profile is possible and can be used to ...
today AZoNano.com - MEMS technology
- Silicon Labs buys MEMS start-up for clocks
- Silicon Laboratories has acquired a California-based MEMS start-up as part of a plan to expand its timing IC business. The start-up, called Silicon Clocks, ...
today ElectronicsWeekly.com - MEMS business
- DALSA Reports $49.9 Million in Revenue and $0.20 EPS in Q1 2010
- This will be largely driven by a return to growth mode in our MEMS business. Since the end of December, our MEMS backlog has increased notably, which should ...
yesterday MarketWatch (press release) - MEMS business
- The strange new world of nanotechnology
- Nanoscience is the study of phenomena and manipulation of materials at the nanoscale, where properties differ significantly from those at a larger scale. ...
today Nanowerk LLC - Nanotechnology
- Nanophase Reports Increase in First Quarter 2010 Revenue
- Using a platform of patented and proprietary integrated nanomaterial technologies, the Company creates products with unique performance attributes from two ...
yesterday MarketWatch (press release) - Nanotech business
The world's largest and most anticipated annual small technology conference and expo. In 2010 5,000 attendees and 350 exhibitors are expected.
Special programs include: Microtech Commercialization & Applications - Yole Development and MEMS-Based Systems Solutions & Integration - Roger Grace Associates
- METRIC 2010
- 2010-05-18 - 2010-05-19
Wyndham Hotel, San Jose, CA, USA
MEMS Manufacturing and Managing the Cost of Having a Fab
- MEPTEC 8th annual MEMS Symposium
San Jose, CA, USA
MEMS and IC Systems Integration: From Sensing to Awareness
- IEEE International Microwave Symposium
- 2010-05-23 - 2010-05-28
Anaheim, California, USA
The premier annual international meeting for technologists involved in all aspects of microwave theory and practice
- Hilton Head Workshop 2010
- 2010-06-06 - 2010-06-10
Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
Thirteenth workshop on the science and technology of solid-state sensors, actuators, and microsystems
- sensors expo & conference 2010
- 2010-06-07 - 2010-06-09
Attend the Leading Forum on Sensing Technologies & Solutions in North America!
- sensors expo & conference 2010: Thinking Outside the Chip
MEMS-Based Solutions: Design, Tradeoffs and Applications - Moderator: Roger Grace
- ACTUATOR 2010
- 2010-06-14 - 2010-06-16
12 International Conference of New Actuators & 6th International Exhibition on Smart Actuators and Drive Systems
- Microtech Conference & Expo 2010
- 2010-06-21 - 2010-06-25
Anaheim, California, USA
Bring together the entire Microsystems ecosystem with the goal of accelerating the flow of technologies from development to implementation
- MEMS Education Series - MEMS Test and Reliability Short Course
SF State University Downtown Campus, San Francisco, CA
MEMS test and reliability assessment methods--with particular attention to operational and financial issues.
- SEMICON West
- 2010-07-13 - 2010-07-15
San Francisco, California
The flagship annual event for the global microelectronics industry
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- 2010-11-01 - 2010-11-04
Waikoloa Beach, Hawaii
The 9th Annual IEEE Conference on Sensors
- MEMS Executive Congress 2010
- 2010-11-03 - 2010-11-05
InterContinental Montelucia, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems