- IDT aims CMOS at quartz/MEMS
- Unlike MEMS devices, the parts are immune to shock and vibration, according to IDT (San Jose, Calif.). Other companies offering all-silicon CMOS oscillators ...
yesterday EETimes.com - MEMS business
- Lilliputian Systems To Expand Wilmington Manufacturing With $5 Million Loan ...
- Lilliputian's patented Silicon Power Cell(TM) technology is based on highly-efficient and proven solid oxide fuel cells (SOFCs) and microelectromechanical ...
today PR-CANADA.net (press release) - MEMS business
- NetLogic Microsystems Announces First Quarter 2010 Financial Results
- NetLogic Microsystems, Inc. (NASDAQ:NETL) , a worldwide leader in high performance intelligent semiconductor solutions for next-generation Internet networks ...
yesterday MarketWatch (press release) - MEMS business
- Nanotechnology and the future of advanced materials
- It is the exploitation of these emerging nanoscale interactions which underpins all nanomaterials design. It is an essential challenge to understand the ...
yesterday Nanowerk LLC - Nanotechnology
- Nanophase Technologies Revolutionizes Window Cleaning Maintenance for Building ...
- Using a platform of patented and proprietary integrated nanomaterial technologies, the Company creates products with unique performance attributes from two ...
today MarketWatch (press release) - Nanotechnology
- Greek Microelectronic Industry (HSIA) Takes Action for Global Competitiveness
- Athens, Greece, April 30, 2010 --(PR.com)-- The Greek microelectronic industry takes action to improve its global competitiveness in high value products ...
today PR.com (press release) - Nanotech business
The world's largest and most anticipated annual small technology conference and expo. In 2010 5,000 attendees and 350 exhibitors are expected.
Special programs include: Microtech Commercialization & Applications - Yole Development and MEMS-Based Systems Solutions & Integration - Roger Grace Associates
- METRIC 2010
- 2010-05-18 - 2010-05-19
Wyndham Hotel, San Jose, CA, USA
MEMS Manufacturing and Managing the Cost of Having a Fab
- MEPTEC 8th annual MEMS Symposium
San Jose, CA, USA
MEMS and IC Systems Integration: From Sensing to Awareness
- IEEE International Microwave Symposium
- 2010-05-23 - 2010-05-28
Anaheim, California, USA
The premier annual international meeting for technologists involved in all aspects of microwave theory and practice
- Hilton Head Workshop 2010
- 2010-06-06 - 2010-06-10
Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
Thirteenth workshop on the science and technology of solid-state sensors, actuators, and microsystems
- sensors expo & conference 2010
- 2010-06-07 - 2010-06-09
Attend the Leading Forum on Sensing Technologies & Solutions in North America!
- sensors expo & conference 2010: Thinking Outside the Chip
MEMS-Based Solutions: Design, Tradeoffs and Applications - Moderator: Roger Grace
- ACTUATOR 2010
- 2010-06-14 - 2010-06-16
12 International Conference of New Actuators & 6th International Exhibition on Smart Actuators and Drive Systems
- Microtech Conference & Expo 2010
- 2010-06-21 - 2010-06-25
Anaheim, California, USA
Bring together the entire Microsystems ecosystem with the goal of accelerating the flow of technologies from development to implementation
- MEMS Education Series - MEMS Test and Reliability Short Course
SF State University Downtown Campus, San Francisco, CA
MEMS test and reliability assessment methods--with particular attention to operational and financial issues.
- SEMICON West
- 2010-07-13 - 2010-07-15
San Francisco, California
The flagship annual event for the global microelectronics industry
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- 2010-11-01 - 2010-11-04
Waikoloa Beach, Hawaii
The 9th Annual IEEE Conference on Sensors
- MEMS Executive Congress 2010
- 2010-11-03 - 2010-11-05
InterContinental Montelucia, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems