- Interferometry Advances the Measurement of MEMS
- One area where this is evident is the expansion of interest in noncontact metrology for measurement of different types of microelectromechanical systems ...
yesterday Quality Magazine - MEMS technology
- MEMS Generates Electricity from Body Heat and MEMS Device Harvests Enough ...
- This work presents a thermoelectric micro generator fabricated by the commercial 0.35 μm complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) process and the ...
yesterday Next Big Future (blog) - MEMS technology
- SiTime Ships 20 Million Units of MEMS First(TM) CMOS Oscillators and Clock ...
- SUNNYVALE, CA -- 05/03/10 -- SiTime Corporation, the industry leader in MEMS-based analog semiconductor solutions, today announced that cumulative shipments ...
today Earthtimes (press release) - MEMS business
- Sensors Insights Blog | Sensors Magazine
- Weekly commentary and opinion on sensor industry trends and how sensors impact the world around us provided by Editor Melanie Martella and guest ...
www.sensorsmag.com - MEMS business
- Harvard professor discusses nano-scale science on BBC radio
- One of America's most prominent nano-scale scientists, Harvard University Professor George M. Whitesides Ph.D., explains how he believes nanotechnology ...
today Examiner.com - Nanotechnology
- Can Nanotechnology Help with the Oil Spill in the Gulf?
- Patents may have been received, but where are we in real-world terms in applying nanomaterials to the cleanup in the Gulf? At least four patents and/or ...
today Discovery News - Nanotech business
The world's largest and most anticipated annual small technology conference and expo. In 2010 5,000 attendees and 350 exhibitors are expected.
Special programs include: Microtech Commercialization & Applications - Yole Development and MEMS-Based Systems Solutions & Integration - Roger Grace Associates
- METRIC 2010
- 2010-05-18 - 2010-05-19
Wyndham Hotel, San Jose, CA, USA
MEMS Manufacturing and Managing the Cost of Having a Fab
- MEPTEC 8th annual MEMS Symposium
San Jose, CA, USA
MEMS and IC Systems Integration: From Sensing to Awareness
- IEEE International Microwave Symposium
- 2010-05-23 - 2010-05-28
Anaheim, California, USA
The premier annual international meeting for technologists involved in all aspects of microwave theory and practice
- Hilton Head Workshop 2010
- 2010-06-06 - 2010-06-10
Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
Thirteenth workshop on the science and technology of solid-state sensors, actuators, and microsystems
- sensors expo & conference 2010
- 2010-06-07 - 2010-06-09
Attend the Leading Forum on Sensing Technologies & Solutions in North America!
- sensors expo & conference 2010: Thinking Outside the Chip
MEMS-Based Solutions: Design, Tradeoffs and Applications - Moderator: Roger Grace
- ACTUATOR 2010
- 2010-06-14 - 2010-06-16
12 International Conference of New Actuators & 6th International Exhibition on Smart Actuators and Drive Systems
- Microtech Conference & Expo 2010
- 2010-06-21 - 2010-06-25
Anaheim, California, USA
Bring together the entire Microsystems ecosystem with the goal of accelerating the flow of technologies from development to implementation
- MEMS Education Series - MEMS Test and Reliability Short Course
SF State University Downtown Campus, San Francisco, CA
MEMS test and reliability assessment methods--with particular attention to operational and financial issues.
- SEMICON West
- 2010-07-13 - 2010-07-15
San Francisco, California
The flagship annual event for the global microelectronics industry
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- 2010-11-01 - 2010-11-04
Waikoloa Beach, Hawaii
The 9th Annual IEEE Conference on Sensors
- MEMS Executive Congress 2010
- 2010-11-03 - 2010-11-05
InterContinental Montelucia, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems