- CMOS oscillators operate up to 133MHz
- Unlike MEMS devices, the parts are immune to shock and vibration. Other companies offering all-silicon CMOS oscillators that do not use MEMS include Silicon ...
today Eetasia.com (subscription) - MEMS business
- Data Loggers provide vibration and noise monitoring.
- Model NS100 Noise Sentry units contain MEMS microphone and can record sound levels up to 110 dB over audible spectrum of 20 Hz to 20 kHz, with accuracy of ...
today ThomasNet Industrial News Room - MEMS business
- IMEC appoints former TSMC boss to business role
- ... turned over to less geometrically aggressive, but more exotic work, such as microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) integration and photovoltaic research. ...
today EETimes.com - MEMS business
- MEMS-NEWS: MEMS device generates power from body heat
- skip to main | skip to sidebar. MEMS-NEWS · Click here to get The Blog Profits Blueprint · MEMS device generates power from body heat · body heat, MEMS, Power generation, thermoelectric power. In an attempt to develop a power source ...
Varunkumar Ungurala today - MEMS business
- Think Outside the Chip: MEMS-Based Systems Solutions | Sensors ...
- April 30, 2010 By: Roger H. Grace, Roger Grace Associates ... Roger H. Grace is president of Roger Grace Associates (RGA), a Naples Florida-based marketing ...
www.sensorsmag.com - MEMS business
- Nanotechnology is Quietly Transforming Electric Car Batteries
- Throughout this winnowing process, we've seen great leaps forward in the commercialization of nanoscale science and technology.” “Nano” just means small (as ...
today BNET - Nanotechnology
- UCLA's Dr. Hong Zhou Breaks Resolution Barrier: Achieves Atomic Resolution of ...
- ... a leading scientific instrumentation company providing electron microscopy systems for nanoscale applications across many industries, today announced ...
today MarketWatch (press release) - Nanotechnology
- The Charles Street Times: Nanotechnology goes full steam ahead
- Molecular biologist, Benedict Trouiller, has been dousing the drinking water of lab mice with nano-titanium dioxide, the most common nanomaterial found in ...
today my.hsj.org - Nanotechnology
The world's largest and most anticipated annual small technology conference and expo. In 2010 5,000 attendees and 350 exhibitors are expected.
Special programs include: Microtech Commercialization & Applications - Yole Development and MEMS-Based Systems Solutions & Integration - Roger Grace Associates
- METRIC 2010
- 2010-05-18 - 2010-05-19
Wyndham Hotel, San Jose, CA, USA
MEMS Manufacturing and Managing the Cost of Having a Fab
- MEPTEC 8th annual MEMS Symposium
San Jose, CA, USA
MEMS and IC Systems Integration: From Sensing to Awareness
- IEEE International Microwave Symposium
- 2010-05-23 - 2010-05-28
Anaheim, California, USA
The premier annual international meeting for technologists involved in all aspects of microwave theory and practice
- Hilton Head Workshop 2010
- 2010-06-06 - 2010-06-10
Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
Thirteenth workshop on the science and technology of solid-state sensors, actuators, and microsystems
- sensors expo & conference 2010
- 2010-06-07 - 2010-06-09
Attend the Leading Forum on Sensing Technologies & Solutions in North America!
- sensors expo & conference 2010: Thinking Outside the Chip
MEMS-Based Solutions: Design, Tradeoffs and Applications - Moderator: Roger Grace
- ACTUATOR 2010
- 2010-06-14 - 2010-06-16
12 International Conference of New Actuators & 6th International Exhibition on Smart Actuators and Drive Systems
- Microtech Conference & Expo 2010
- 2010-06-21 - 2010-06-25
Anaheim, California, USA
Bring together the entire Microsystems ecosystem with the goal of accelerating the flow of technologies from development to implementation
- MEMS Education Series - MEMS Test and Reliability Short Course
SF State University Downtown Campus, San Francisco, CA
MEMS test and reliability assessment methods--with particular attention to operational and financial issues.
- SEMICON West
- 2010-07-13 - 2010-07-15
San Francisco, California
The flagship annual event for the global microelectronics industry
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- 2010-11-01 - 2010-11-04
Waikoloa Beach, Hawaii
The 9th Annual IEEE Conference on Sensors
- MEMS Executive Congress 2010
- 2010-11-03 - 2010-11-05
InterContinental Montelucia, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems