- NextGenLog: #MEMS from IDT aims CMOS at quartz crystals
- Unlike MEMS devices, the parts are immune to shock and vibration, according to IDT (San Jose, Calif.). Other companies offering all-silicon CMOS oscillators that do not use MEMS include Silicon Laboratories Inc. (Austin, Texas), ...
rcj@SpiritOne.com (R. Colin Johnson) yesterday - MEMS technology
- Tessera to Acquire Siimpel
- "Siimpel's MEMS-based auto focus and shutter solutions complement our EDOF technology and will enable us to expand our image enhancement portfolio to ...
yesterday MarketWatch (press release) - MEMS business
- MEMS Piezoresistive Low Pressure Sensing Die
- These sensors incorporate shear strain sensitive resistors with square micromachined diaphragms with superior performance at 15 psia. ...
today Design World Network - MEMS business
- MEMS microbots square off in Alaska
- —MEMS-based microbots weighing only a few nanograms and measuring only a few hundred microns long will battle it out this week in the Mobile Microrobotics ...
yesterday EETimes.com - MEMS business
- Shipments of Cell Phone Motion Sensors to Rise Fivefold by 2014
- "Shipments of compasses for cell phones exploded in the second half of 2009," said Jérémie Bouchaud, director and principal analyst, Microelectromechanical ...
today Cellular-News - MEMS business
- Industrial Factory Automation: Wolfson MEMS Microphones Suit ...
- Wolfson's range of digital silicon micro-electro-mechanical systems (MEMS) microphones suit portable applications such as mobile phones, laptops, media players, cameras and navigation devices. The company's digital MEMS microphones are ...
Don today - MEMS business
The world's largest and most anticipated annual small technology conference and expo. In 2010 5,000 attendees and 350 exhibitors are expected.
Special programs include: Microtech Commercialization & Applications - Yole Development and MEMS-Based Systems Solutions & Integration - Roger Grace Associates
- METRIC 2010
- 2010-05-18 - 2010-05-19
Wyndham Hotel, San Jose, CA, USA
MEMS Manufacturing and Managing the Cost of Having a Fab
- MEPTEC 8th annual MEMS Symposium
San Jose, CA, USA
MEMS and IC Systems Integration: From Sensing to Awareness
- IEEE International Microwave Symposium
- 2010-05-23 - 2010-05-28
Anaheim, California, USA
The premier annual international meeting for technologists involved in all aspects of microwave theory and practice
- Hilton Head Workshop 2010
- 2010-06-06 - 2010-06-10
Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
Thirteenth workshop on the science and technology of solid-state sensors, actuators, and microsystems
- sensors expo & conference 2010
- 2010-06-07 - 2010-06-09
Attend the Leading Forum on Sensing Technologies & Solutions in North America!
- sensors expo & conference 2010: Thinking Outside the Chip
MEMS-Based Solutions: Design, Tradeoffs and Applications - Moderator: Roger Grace
- ACTUATOR 2010
- 2010-06-14 - 2010-06-16
12 International Conference of New Actuators & 6th International Exhibition on Smart Actuators and Drive Systems
- Microtech Conference & Expo 2010
- 2010-06-21 - 2010-06-25
Anaheim, California, USA
Bring together the entire Microsystems ecosystem with the goal of accelerating the flow of technologies from development to implementation
- MEMS Education Series - MEMS Test and Reliability Short Course
SF State University Downtown Campus, San Francisco, CA
MEMS test and reliability assessment methods--with particular attention to operational and financial issues.
- SEMICON West
- 2010-07-13 - 2010-07-15
San Francisco, California
The flagship annual event for the global microelectronics industry
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- 2010-11-01 - 2010-11-04
Waikoloa Beach, Hawaii
The 9th Annual IEEE Conference on Sensors
- MEMS Executive Congress 2010
- 2010-11-03 - 2010-11-05
InterContinental Montelucia, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems