- FTIR Spectroscopy: Picking up Steam in Nontraditional Markets
- One of the most exciting scientific advances in this regard are MEMS (microelectromechanical systems), which enable rugged, low-cost handheld devices. ...
yesterday Lab Manager Magazine - MEMS technology
- Building a Real World Web with smart dust
- As the small wireless microelectromechanical sensors (MEMS) measure light, vibrations, and temperature, the intimate details about the environment will ...
today SmartPlanet.com (blog) - MEMS business
- Shipments of handset motion sensors to rise fivefold by 2014, says iSuppli
- "Shipments of compasses for cell phones exploded in the second half of 2009," said Jeremie Bouchaud, director and principal analyst, Microelectromechanical ...
today Digitimes - MEMS business
- Micro- and nanotechnologies in the spotlight: expert discussion at the 16th ...
- The event was initiated in 1995 by the Micromachine Center in Japan. This year, about 100 delegates from some 20 nations held a meeting about „AAL-Ambient ...
today Nanowerk LLC - MEMS business
- Baolab creates nanoscale MEMS inside the CMOS wafer ...
- Uses standard CMOS technologies and lines to slash MEMS costs by up to two thirds.
neondrum yesterday - MEMS business
- Gallery: Paper, bottled solar cells lead new MIT research center
- Using nanoscale materials means that solar cells can be deposited onto a wide range of substrates, including flexible plastic and metal foils. ...
yesterday ZDNet - Nanotechnology
- Nanoscale Three-Dimensional Patterning of Molecular Resists by Scanning Probes
- David Pires, 1 James L. Hedrick, 2 Anuja De Silva, 3 Jane Frommer, 2 Bernd Gotsmann, 1 Heiko Wolf, 1 Michel Despont, 1 Urs Duerig, 1 Armin W. Knoll 1 ,* For ...
yesterday Science Magazine (subscription) - Nanotech business
The world's largest and most anticipated annual small technology conference and expo. In 2010 5,000 attendees and 350 exhibitors are expected.
Special programs include: Microtech Commercialization & Applications - Yole Development and MEMS-Based Systems Solutions & Integration - Roger Grace Associates
- METRIC 2010
- 2010-05-18 - 2010-05-19
Wyndham Hotel, San Jose, CA, USA
MEMS Manufacturing and Managing the Cost of Having a Fab
- MEPTEC 8th annual MEMS Symposium
San Jose, CA, USA
MEMS and IC Systems Integration: From Sensing to Awareness
- IEEE International Microwave Symposium
- 2010-05-23 - 2010-05-28
Anaheim, California, USA
The premier annual international meeting for technologists involved in all aspects of microwave theory and practice
- Hilton Head Workshop 2010
- 2010-06-06 - 2010-06-10
Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
Thirteenth workshop on the science and technology of solid-state sensors, actuators, and microsystems
- sensors expo & conference 2010
- 2010-06-07 - 2010-06-09
Attend the Leading Forum on Sensing Technologies & Solutions in North America!
- sensors expo & conference 2010: Thinking Outside the Chip
MEMS-Based Solutions: Design, Tradeoffs and Applications - Moderator: Roger Grace
- ACTUATOR 2010
- 2010-06-14 - 2010-06-16
12 International Conference of New Actuators & 6th International Exhibition on Smart Actuators and Drive Systems
- Microtech Conference & Expo 2010
- 2010-06-21 - 2010-06-25
Anaheim, California, USA
Bring together the entire Microsystems ecosystem with the goal of accelerating the flow of technologies from development to implementation
- MEMS Education Series - MEMS Test and Reliability Short Course
SF State University Downtown Campus, San Francisco, CA
MEMS test and reliability assessment methods--with particular attention to operational and financial issues.
- SEMICON West
- 2010-07-13 - 2010-07-15
San Francisco, California
The flagship annual event for the global microelectronics industry
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- 2010-11-01 - 2010-11-04
Waikoloa Beach, Hawaii
The 9th Annual IEEE Conference on Sensors
- MEMS Executive Congress 2010
- 2010-11-03 - 2010-11-05
InterContinental Montelucia, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems