- Micro-electromechanical systems accurately align optical ...
- At the micro-scale, however, the process is much more delicate and complicated. Now, an alignment mechanism integrated onto a silicon chip to allow quick and cheap optical optimization has been demonstrated by Qingxin Zhang and ...
today - MEMS technology
- MEMS-NEWS: MEMS Putting Smart Phones Into Motion
- The answer is electronic gizmos that are being used in more and more products: MEMS, micro-electromechanical systems, which combine circuitry with tiny, nano-scale gears on a sliver of silicon. They usually act as a sensor. ...
Varunkumar Ungurala today - MEMS technology
- Using Casimir forces to lubricate MEMS devices
- ... and then use them to keep microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) components from sticking together, which could greatly reduce failure rates and enable ...
today ElectroIQ - MEMS technology
- Inkjet MEMS – Are They Really Worth It? « Injet
- Now, your old inkjet printer just isn't good enough for homework or family photos, since the new technology, MEMS, made it obsolete. You may even see the printer specifications boasting that MEMS is utilized and that's why this ...
superjumpz today - MEMS business
- Sand 9 investors pile up $12M in new funds
- By Rodney Brown Investors have put $12 million into Sand 9 Inc., a startup making nanoscale mechanical frequency control technology for the wireless market. ...
today Mass High Tech - MEMS business
- Nanoscale features patterned on surfaces of polymer biomaterials ...
- Nanoscale features patterned on surfaces of polymer biomaterials can prevent blood clots.
today - Nanotechnology
- Using light to inscribe tiny nanoscale plastic parts ...
- Using light to inscribe tiny nanoscale plastic parts. Wednesday, May 12, 2010 | News. One of the biggest obstacles in microscopy and in micro-fabrication is the so-called diffraction limit. This basic law says that the resolution (or ...
admin today - Nanotechnology
- Spiders at the nanoscale: Molecules that behave like robots
- The latest installment in DNA nanotechnology has arrived: A molecular nanorobot dubbed a "spider" and labeled with green dyes traverses a substrate track ...
today PhysOrg.com - Nanotechnology
- Nanotechnology, Nanomaterials and Self-Assembly
- What is needed is a class of nanomaterials that naturally 'grow' into the structures needed for industrial applications, without costly human interference. These materials exist through the magic of self-assembly, a set of technologies ...
today - Nanotech business
The world's largest and most anticipated annual small technology conference and expo. In 2010 5,000 attendees and 350 exhibitors are expected.
Special programs include: Microtech Commercialization & Applications - Yole Development and MEMS-Based Systems Solutions & Integration - Roger Grace Associates
- METRIC 2010
- 2010-05-18 - 2010-05-19
Wyndham Hotel, San Jose, CA, USA
MEMS Manufacturing and Managing the Cost of Having a Fab
- MEPTEC 8th annual MEMS Symposium
San Jose, CA, USA
MEMS and IC Systems Integration: From Sensing to Awareness
- IEEE International Microwave Symposium
- 2010-05-23 - 2010-05-28
Anaheim, California, USA
The premier annual international meeting for technologists involved in all aspects of microwave theory and practice
- Hilton Head Workshop 2010
- 2010-06-06 - 2010-06-10
Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
Thirteenth workshop on the science and technology of solid-state sensors, actuators, and microsystems
- sensors expo & conference 2010
- 2010-06-07 - 2010-06-09
Attend the Leading Forum on Sensing Technologies & Solutions in North America!
- sensors expo & conference 2010: Thinking Outside the Chip
MEMS-Based Solutions: Design, Tradeoffs and Applications - Moderator: Roger Grace
- ACTUATOR 2010
- 2010-06-14 - 2010-06-16
12 International Conference of New Actuators & 6th International Exhibition on Smart Actuators and Drive Systems
- Microtech Conference & Expo 2010
- 2010-06-21 - 2010-06-25
Anaheim, California, USA
Bring together the entire Microsystems ecosystem with the goal of accelerating the flow of technologies from development to implementation
- MEMS Education Series - MEMS Test and Reliability Short Course
SF State University Downtown Campus, San Francisco, CA
MEMS test and reliability assessment methods--with particular attention to operational and financial issues.
- SEMICON West
- 2010-07-13 - 2010-07-15
San Francisco, California
The flagship annual event for the global microelectronics industry
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- 2010-11-01 - 2010-11-04
Waikoloa Beach, Hawaii
The 9th Annual IEEE Conference on Sensors
- MEMS Executive Congress 2010
- 2010-11-03 - 2010-11-05
InterContinental Montelucia, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems