- Control Roughness-Without Damaging Very Small Features
- That is the kind of problem MicroTek Finishing of Hamilton, Ohio, hopes to solve with its proprietary micromachining technology. ...
today OptoIQ - MEMS technology
- Laser Cooling, 3-D Laser Inscribing, Ultra-short Light Pulses: CLEO/QELS ...
- USING LIGHT TO INSCRIBE TINY NANOSCALE PLASTIC PARTS One of the biggest obstacles in microscopy and in micro-fabrication is the so-called diffraction limit. ...
yesterday Chem.Info - MEMS technology
- Micro-electromechanical systems accurately align optical ...
- At the micro-scale, however, the process is much more delicate and complicated. Now, an alignment mechanism integrated onto a silicon chip to allow quick and cheap optical optimization has been demonstrated by Qingxin Zhang and ...
yesterday - MEMS technology
- Leveraging nanoimprint lithography for diverse applications
- Because real world applications of nanolithography entail pattern complexity and density variations at both the macro and micro scale, this technique ...
yesterday ElectroIQ - MEMS technology
- Sensors Expo & Conference Pre-Conference Symposia to Feature Leading ...
- The focus is on the system elements which compliment the MEMS sensor/actuator eg signal conditioning circuits, microcontrollers, ...
today Earthtimes (press release) - MEMS business
- A table top 3D laserprinter for glass microsystems
- Microsystems are minuscule machines, hardly visible with the naked eye. They often contain both mechanical and electric components and are used to measure ...
today PhysOrg.com - MEMS business
- Nanoscale features patterned on surfaces of polymer biomaterials ...
- Nanoscale features patterned on surfaces of polymer biomaterials can prevent blood clots.
yesterday - Nanotechnology
- Nano Patents and Innovations: FEMTOPRINT Project Will Bring ...
- A European team of researchers is kick starting an EU-funded project with the aim of providing users with the tools they need to produce their own microsystems with nanoscale features for a lot less money and without big enterprise help ...
Alton Parrish yesterday - Nanotechnology
- Nanoscale superhero
- His research interests are focused on the study of surface phenomena in supramolecular assemblies, in particular when applied as coatings on nanoscale ...
today Chemistry World - Nanotech business
- UB Chemist to Receive Solid-State Award from American Chemical Society
- By reducing vanadium oxide to a nanomaterial, and by doping the material with tungsten, Banerjee and his team have reduced the tipping point to a minimum of ...
yesterday UB News Center - Nanotech business
COMS is the world's premier meeting place that brings together leaders from all over the world and every sector of the industry - from high tech companies, national labs, regional development and government agencies, investment and consulting groups, market researchers, educators and students - all sharing, learning and creating partnerships in an open interactive setting. This is a powerful environment focused on accelerating commercialization activity among established and emerging micro and nano businesses. These technologies are the vehicles for sustainable wealth and prosperity that will advance the global economy.
- METRIC 2010
- 2010-05-18 - 2010-05-19
Wyndham Hotel, San Jose, CA, USA
MEMS Manufacturing and Managing the Cost of Having a Fab
- MEPTEC 8th annual MEMS Symposium
San Jose, CA, USA
MEMS and IC Systems Integration: From Sensing to Awareness
- IEEE International Microwave Symposium
- 2010-05-23 - 2010-05-28
Anaheim, California, USA
The premier annual international meeting for technologists involved in all aspects of microwave theory and practice
- Hilton Head Workshop 2010
- 2010-06-06 - 2010-06-10
Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
Thirteenth workshop on the science and technology of solid-state sensors, actuators, and microsystems
- sensors expo & conference 2010
- 2010-06-07 - 2010-06-09
Attend the Leading Forum on Sensing Technologies & Solutions in North America!
- sensors expo & conference 2010: Thinking Outside the Chip
MEMS-Based Solutions: Design, Tradeoffs and Applications - Moderator: Roger Grace
- ACTUATOR 2010
- 2010-06-14 - 2010-06-16
12 International Conference of New Actuators & 6th International Exhibition on Smart Actuators and Drive Systems
- Microtech Conference & Expo 2010
- 2010-06-21 - 2010-06-25
Anaheim, California, USA
Bring together the entire Microsystems ecosystem with the goal of accelerating the flow of technologies from development to implementation
- MEMS Education Series - MEMS Test and Reliability Short Course
SF State University Downtown Campus, San Francisco, CA
MEMS test and reliability assessment methods--with particular attention to operational and financial issues.
- SEMICON West
- 2010-07-13 - 2010-07-15
San Francisco, California
The flagship annual event for the global microelectronics industry
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- 2010-11-01 - 2010-11-04
Waikoloa Beach, Hawaii
The 9th Annual IEEE Conference on Sensors
- MEMS Executive Congress 2010
- 2010-11-03 - 2010-11-05
InterContinental Montelucia, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems