- NextGenLog: Xsens, Analog Devices collaborate on 'Iron Man' #MEMS ...
- Micro-electro-mechanical systems (MEMS) enable tiny sensors to perform stunning feats including tracking the orientation of a live character's entire body so that animation software can render them super heros. Look for inertial MEMS ...
rcj@SpiritOne.com (R. Colin Johnson) today - MEMS technology
- Companies taking advantage of growing unmanned aircraft industry in Grand ...
- MEMS is short for a mouthful: Microelectromechanical systems. Basically: A tiny little machine that runs on relatively little power. ...
today Prairie Business - MEMS technology
- MEMS Microphones enable Hi-Fi audio in portable devices ...
- MEMS Microphones enable Hi-Fi audio in portable devices. Respectively delivering flat wideband frequency response from 100 Hz to 15 kHz and 200 Hz to 15 kHz,
Benz today - MEMS technology
- MEMS now part of motion pictures
- iMEMS motion sensors integrate ADI's proprietary MEMS sensor designs with it's high-performance signal processing technology to provide unmatched motion ...
today EE Times India - MEMS business
- I-Micronews - MEMS BUSINESS/MARKET: Join us at COMS 2010...
- MEMS BUSINESS/MARKET. May 19th, 2010. Join us at COMS 2010. August 29 – Sept 2, 2010 - Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa - Santa Ana Pueblo, New Mexico (between Albuquerque & Santa Fe) ...
yesterday - MEMS business
- WiSpry's President and Founder Promoted to Lead the Company
- "As we get closer to high volume production of our products, Jeff's expertise in development execution, integrated MEMS manufacturing operations and ...
today PR Newswire (press release) - MEMS business
- Ensuring solar isn't eclipsed
- ... an assistant professor of nanoeconomics at the University at Albany's College of Nanoscale Science and Engineering, will try to figure out this summer. ...
today Albany Times Union - Nanotech business
The world's largest and most anticipated annual small technology conference and expo. In 2010 5,000 attendees and 350 exhibitors are expected.
Special programs include: Microtech Commercialization & Applications - Yole Development and MEMS-Based Systems Solutions & Integration - Roger Grace Associates
- METRIC 2010
- 2010-05-18 - 2010-05-19
Wyndham Hotel, San Jose, CA, USA
MEMS Manufacturing and Managing the Cost of Having a Fab
- MEPTEC 8th annual MEMS Symposium
San Jose, CA, USA
MEMS and IC Systems Integration: From Sensing to Awareness
- IEEE International Microwave Symposium
- 2010-05-23 - 2010-05-28
Anaheim, California, USA
The premier annual international meeting for technologists involved in all aspects of microwave theory and practice
- Hilton Head Workshop 2010
- 2010-06-06 - 2010-06-10
Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
Thirteenth workshop on the science and technology of solid-state sensors, actuators, and microsystems
- sensors expo & conference 2010
- 2010-06-07 - 2010-06-09
Attend the Leading Forum on Sensing Technologies & Solutions in North America!
- sensors expo & conference 2010: Thinking Outside the Chip
MEMS-Based Solutions: Design, Tradeoffs and Applications - Moderator: Roger Grace
- ACTUATOR 2010
- 2010-06-14 - 2010-06-16
12 International Conference of New Actuators & 6th International Exhibition on Smart Actuators and Drive Systems
- Microtech Conference & Expo 2010
- 2010-06-21 - 2010-06-25
Anaheim, California, USA
Bring together the entire Microsystems ecosystem with the goal of accelerating the flow of technologies from development to implementation
- MEMS Education Series - MEMS Test and Reliability Short Course
SF State University Downtown Campus, San Francisco, CA
MEMS test and reliability assessment methods--with particular attention to operational and financial issues.
- SEMICON West
- 2010-07-13 - 2010-07-15
San Francisco, California
The flagship annual event for the global microelectronics industry
- COMS - The Commercialization of Micro and Nano Systems Conference
- 2010-08-29 - 2010-09-02
Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
The world's premier meeting place that brings together leaders from all over the world and every sector of the industry
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- 2010-11-01 - 2010-11-04
Waikoloa Beach, Hawaii
The 9th Annual IEEE Conference on Sensors
- MEMS Executive Congress 2010
- 2010-11-03 - 2010-11-05
InterContinental Montelucia, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems