- Get the Latest Technologically Accurate Micromachining Services ...
- Micromachining and laser engraving is the process that needs to be used in order to produce systems that are micro-electromechanical. This is unlike micromachining which is bulk in which a substrate made of silicon is etched in order to ...
douglas today - MEMS technology
- Comment: Health care is hot (and that's good for analog)
- There's lots of action in health-care related instrumentation, due to various factors: technology advances, better and cheaper transducers (MEMS and others) ...
today EETimes.com - MEMS business
- Nano-scale physics leads to breakthroughs
- A University of Michigan biomedical engineering professor has discovered a new instance of such a nanoscale phenomenon—one that could lead to faster, ...
today Spero News - Nanotechnology
- Nano-patterned silicon substrate gives higher output power nitride LEDs
- The researchers had previously developed micro-scale patterning using a silicon nitride (SiN) mask. Some improvement in GaN layers was achieved, ...
today Semiconductor Today - Nanotechnology
- Stretchy and conductive nanotechnology composite for robot skin and strain sensors
- ... flexible displays, stretchable circuits, strain gauges, implantable devices, high-stroke microelectromechanical systems (MEMS), and actuators. ...
today Nanowerk LLC - Nanotechnology
- Nanomaterials2010: A leading platform focused on commercialisation ...
- It will kick off with 3 pre-conference workshops discussing Nanomaterial SHE, Nanotechnology and Food Packaging and Characterisation and Metrology. These workshops will be followed by a two day conference featuring two plenary sessions ...
today - Nanotech business
The world's largest and most anticipated annual small technology conference and expo. In 2010 5,000 attendees and 350 exhibitors are expected.
Special programs include: Microtech Commercialization & Applications - Yole Development and MEMS-Based Systems Solutions & Integration - Roger Grace Associates
- METRIC 2010
- 2010-05-18 - 2010-05-19
Wyndham Hotel, San Jose, CA, USA
MEMS Manufacturing and Managing the Cost of Having a Fab
- MEPTEC 8th annual MEMS Symposium
San Jose, CA, USA
MEMS and IC Systems Integration: From Sensing to Awareness
- IEEE International Microwave Symposium
- 2010-05-23 - 2010-05-28
Anaheim, California, USA
The premier annual international meeting for technologists involved in all aspects of microwave theory and practice
- Hilton Head Workshop 2010
- 2010-06-06 - 2010-06-10
Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
Thirteenth workshop on the science and technology of solid-state sensors, actuators, and microsystems
- sensors expo & conference 2010
- 2010-06-07 - 2010-06-09
Attend the Leading Forum on Sensing Technologies & Solutions in North America!
- sensors expo & conference 2010: Thinking Outside the Chip
MEMS-Based Solutions: Design, Tradeoffs and Applications - Moderator: Roger Grace
- ACTUATOR 2010
- 2010-06-14 - 2010-06-16
12 International Conference of New Actuators & 6th International Exhibition on Smart Actuators and Drive Systems
- Microtech Conference & Expo 2010
- 2010-06-21 - 2010-06-25
Anaheim, California, USA
Bring together the entire Microsystems ecosystem with the goal of accelerating the flow of technologies from development to implementation
- MEMS Education Series - MEMS Test and Reliability Short Course
SF State University Downtown Campus, San Francisco, CA
MEMS test and reliability assessment methods--with particular attention to operational and financial issues.
- SEMICON West
- 2010-07-13 - 2010-07-15
San Francisco, California
The flagship annual event for the global microelectronics industry
- COMS - The Commercialization of Micro and Nano Systems Conference
- 2010-08-29 - 2010-09-02
Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
The world's premier meeting place that brings together leaders from all over the world and every sector of the industry
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- 2010-11-01 - 2010-11-04
Waikoloa Beach, Hawaii
The 9th Annual IEEE Conference on Sensors
- MEMS Executive Congress 2010
- 2010-11-03 - 2010-11-05
InterContinental Montelucia, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems