- The Doctor Is Out, but New Patient Monitoring and Robotics Technology Is In
- Proteus's sensors send a low-powered signal triggered by these minerals mixing with stomach fluids to a band-aid style microelectronic receiver placed on ...
today Scientific American - MEMS business
- Just Another Mobile Phone Blog: Multisensor MEMS to Post Colossal ...
- Multisensor Microelectromechanical (MEMS) packages—or multiple MEMS sensors contained in a single package—will experience explosive growth in automotive and consumer applications in 2010 and beyond because of their reduced size and ...
Maximus today - MEMS business
- Think outside the chip: MEMS-based systems solutions
- By Roger Grace MEMS is an acronym for MicroElectroMechanical Systems. However most MEMS implementations to date have not been systems at all, ...
today Embedded.com - MEMS business
- Analog Devices' MEMS Gyroscopes Provide Critical Inertial and Position ...
- ... industry as one of the best training tools to come to this market," said Mark Martin, vice president, MEMS and Sensor Technology Group, Analog Devices. ...
today MarketWatch (press release) - MEMS business
- Helping the blind to see « Come quickly
- The patent-protected implant developed by IIP combines remedial and information technology with micro-systems technology. A conceal patient has a harmonious ' microchip implanted in their eye, wears special glasses with an integrated ...
comequickly today - MEMS business
- Nanotechnology Now - News Story: "Carbon Nanotube Foams and ...
- The United States Navy (Washington, DC) garnered U.S. Patent 7724500 for a composite made of nanoscale manganese oxide (MnO2) on an ultraporous carbon nanoarchitecture which can be used to manufacture improved supercapacitor electrodes. ...
today - Nanotechnology
- Nanotechnology Now - Press Release: "New Resource for ...
- Nanomaterials engineers seeking to use rapidly advancing laser die cutting technology for nanomaterials product innovations can now determine if the materials they use can be handled by modern laser die cutting technology by sending ...
today - Nanotechnology
For 24 Years, Sensors Expo & Conference Has Been the Leading Industry Event Focusing Exclusively on Sensors & Sensor-Integrated Systems! The in-depth conference program features the world's leading authorities, in a carefully designed program, including topics such as: Energy Harvesting, Wireless Networking, Low-Power Sensing, Bio-Sensing, MEMS & MCUs, Monitoring Tools & Applications, Novel Approaches to Measurement, Power/Smart Grid Monitoring & Control, and more! PLUS - save months of time researching, by examining solutions to your toughest sensing challenges from best-in-class vendors on the Expo floor! Whether you're looking to find the latest sensing solutions, evaluate emerging standards, find and compare suppliers, or solve new design challenges, you can't afford to miss Sensors Expo & Conference! Register today at www.sensorsexpo.com
using source code: F383H and receive $50 off a Gold or Main Conference Pass or a FREE Expo Hall Pass - just for being a MEMS Express subscriber!
- METRIC 2010
- 2010-05-18 - 2010-05-19
Wyndham Hotel, San Jose, CA, USA
MEMS Manufacturing and Managing the Cost of Having a Fab
- MEPTEC 8th annual MEMS Symposium
San Jose, CA, USA
MEMS and IC Systems Integration: From Sensing to Awareness
- IEEE International Microwave Symposium
- 2010-05-23 - 2010-05-28
Anaheim, California, USA
The premier annual international meeting for technologists involved in all aspects of microwave theory and practice
- Hilton Head Workshop 2010
- 2010-06-06 - 2010-06-10
Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
Thirteenth workshop on the science and technology of solid-state sensors, actuators, and microsystems
- sensors expo & conference 2010
- 2010-06-07 - 2010-06-09
Attend the Leading Forum on Sensing Technologies & Solutions in North America!
- sensors expo & conference 2010: Thinking Outside the Chip
MEMS-Based Solutions: Design, Tradeoffs and Applications - Moderator: Roger Grace
- ACTUATOR 2010
- 2010-06-14 - 2010-06-16
12 International Conference of New Actuators & 6th International Exhibition on Smart Actuators and Drive Systems
- Microtech Conference & Expo 2010
- 2010-06-21 - 2010-06-25
Anaheim, California, USA
Bring together the entire Microsystems ecosystem with the goal of accelerating the flow of technologies from development to implementation
- MEMS Education Series - MEMS Test and Reliability Short Course
SF State University Downtown Campus, San Francisco, CA
MEMS test and reliability assessment methods--with particular attention to operational and financial issues.
- SEMICON West
- 2010-07-13 - 2010-07-15
San Francisco, California
The flagship annual event for the global microelectronics industry
- COMS - The Commercialization of Micro and Nano Systems Conference
- 2010-08-29 - 2010-09-02
Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
The world's premier meeting place that brings together leaders from all over the world and every sector of the industry
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- 2010-11-01 - 2010-11-04
Waikoloa Beach, Hawaii
The 9th Annual IEEE Conference on Sensors
- MEMS Executive Congress 2010
- 2010-11-03 - 2010-11-05
InterContinental Montelucia, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems