- Bringing MEMS into the IC design flow: Article in EDA Design Line
- This article describes the traditional MEMS design flow, discusses requirements for a "structured" and automated design flow, and shows an example flow that links a commercial MEMS 3D design environment with a custom IC design and ...
Josephus van Kuijk yesterday - MEMS technology
- 3-axis accelerometer cuts power, add features
- STMicroelectronics NV claims its new three-axis accelerometer lowers the power requirements and shrinks the size of micro-electro-mechanical (MEMS) motion ...
today EETimes.com - MEMS technology
- NextGenLog: #MEMS Oscillators Aim to Obsolete Quartz Crystals ...
- Micro-electro-mechanical systems (MEMS) use tiny oscillating bars to create timing chips that aim to be cheaper and smaller than traditional quartz crystals--with SiTime taking an 85 percent market share. Look for mobile devices and ...
rcj@SpiritOne.com (R. Colin Johnson) today - MEMS business
- Method Of Making And Assembling Encapsulated Carbon Nanotube ...
- The encapsulated nanostructures any embody the nanostructure as good as the micro-scale, multi-block make up that encapsulates the nanostructure. Each encapsulated nanostructure can be done serviceable by the aim device by removing, ...
admin today - Nanotechnology
For 24 Years, Sensors Expo & Conference Has Been the Leading Industry Event Focusing Exclusively on Sensors & Sensor-Integrated Systems! The in-depth conference program features the world's leading authorities, in a carefully designed program, including topics such as: Energy Harvesting, Wireless Networking, Low-Power Sensing, Bio-Sensing, MEMS & MCUs, Monitoring Tools & Applications, Novel Approaches to Measurement, Power/Smart Grid Monitoring & Control, and more! PLUS - save months of time researching, by examining solutions to your toughest sensing challenges from best-in-class vendors on the Expo floor! Whether you're looking to find the latest sensing solutions, evaluate emerging standards, find and compare suppliers, or solve new design challenges, you can't afford to miss Sensors Expo & Conference! Register today at www.sensorsexpo.com
using source code: F383H and receive $50 off a Gold or Main Conference Pass or a FREE Expo Hall Pass - just for being a MEMS Express subscriber!
- IEEE International Microwave Symposium
- 2010-05-23 - 2010-05-28
Anaheim, California, USA
The premier annual international meeting for technologists involved in all aspects of microwave theory and practice
- Hilton Head Workshop 2010
- 2010-06-06 - 2010-06-10
Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
Thirteenth workshop on the science and technology of solid-state sensors, actuators, and microsystems
- sensors expo & conference 2010
- 2010-06-07 - 2010-06-09
Attend the Leading Forum on Sensing Technologies & Solutions in North America!
- sensors expo & conference 2010: Thinking Outside the Chip
MEMS-Based Solutions: Design, Tradeoffs and Applications - Moderator: Roger Grace
- ACTUATOR 2010
- 2010-06-14 - 2010-06-16
12 International Conference of New Actuators & 6th International Exhibition on Smart Actuators and Drive Systems
- Microtech Conference & Expo 2010
- 2010-06-21 - 2010-06-25
Anaheim, California, USA
Bring together the entire Microsystems ecosystem with the goal of accelerating the flow of technologies from development to implementation
- MEMS Education Series - MEMS Test and Reliability Short Course
SF State University Downtown Campus, San Francisco, CA
MEMS test and reliability assessment methods--with particular attention to operational and financial issues.
- SEMICON West
- 2010-07-13 - 2010-07-15
San Francisco, California
The flagship annual event for the global microelectronics industry
- COMS - The Commercialization of Micro and Nano Systems Conference
- 2010-08-29 - 2010-09-02
Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
The world's premier meeting place that brings together leaders from all over the world and every sector of the industry
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- 2010-11-01 - 2010-11-04
Waikoloa Beach, Hawaii
The 9th Annual IEEE Conference on Sensors
- MEMS Executive Congress 2010
- 2010-11-03 - 2010-11-05
InterContinental Montelucia, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems