- GREINER: The Beginner's Guide to MEMS Processing
- ... users assemble process sequences and submit them for review by the MEMS and Nanotechnology Exchange's engineers and fabrication sites. REALIZADO POR: GREINER A. GONZALEZ G. SECCION 1 fUENTE: www.mems-exchange.org/MEMS/what-is.html ...
Greiner Gonzalez 2010-05-30 - MEMS technology
- Second day of Energy Harvesting Europe
- Others were looking at capacitive harvesting, something usually reserved for micro scale in MEMS. MEMS were of interest to many speakers, from harvesting in ...
2010-05-30 Energy Harvesting Journal - MEMS business
- Emerging MEMS Applications - Growth areas for tomorrow….
- By I-MicroNews MEMS markets have always be driven by innovation. Emerging MEMS markets have the potential to make up 10% of the total market in 2015 adding ...
2010-05-30 R & D Magazine - MEMS business
- Game Changing Fuzzy Fiber Nanomaterial
- A $3 million Ohio Third Frontier award to the University of Dayton Research Institute will fund the scale-up and production of a “game-changing” new nanomaterial that will allow composites to multitask – a wind turbine tower that can ...
email@example.com (bw) 2010-05-30 - Nanotechnology
- Carbon Nanotube Sensors Developed for Stress and Strain Detection in Airplanes ...
- The sensors are very small and can be considered micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS) or even nano-electromechanical systems (NEMS). ...
today Before It's News - Nanotechnology
The world's largest and most anticipated annual small technology conference and expo. In 2010 5,000 attendees and 350 exhibitors are expected.
Special programs include: Microtech Commercialization & Applications - Yole Development and MEMS-Based Systems Solutions & Integration - Roger Grace Associates
- IEEE International Microwave Symposium
- 2010-05-23 - 2010-05-28
Anaheim, California, USA
The premier annual international meeting for technologists involved in all aspects of microwave theory and practice
- Hilton Head Workshop 2010
- 2010-06-06 - 2010-06-10
Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
Thirteenth workshop on the science and technology of solid-state sensors, actuators, and microsystems
- sensors expo & conference 2010
- 2010-06-07 - 2010-06-09
Attend the Leading Forum on Sensing Technologies & Solutions in North America!
- sensors expo & conference 2010: Thinking Outside the Chip
MEMS-Based Solutions: Design, Tradeoffs and Applications - Moderator: Roger Grace
- ACTUATOR 2010
- 2010-06-14 - 2010-06-16
12 International Conference of New Actuators & 6th International Exhibition on Smart Actuators and Drive Systems
- Microtech Conference & Expo 2010
- 2010-06-21 - 2010-06-25
Anaheim, California, USA
Bring together the entire Microsystems ecosystem with the goal of accelerating the flow of technologies from development to implementation
- MEMS Education Series - MEMS Test and Reliability Short Course
SF State University Downtown Campus, San Francisco, CA
MEMS test and reliability assessment methods--with particular attention to operational and financial issues.
- SEMICON West
- 2010-07-13 - 2010-07-15
San Francisco, California
The flagship annual event for the global microelectronics industry
- COMS - The Commercialization of Micro and Nano Systems Conference
- 2010-08-29 - 2010-09-02
Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
The world's premier meeting place that brings together leaders from all over the world and every sector of the industry
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- 2010-11-01 - 2010-11-04
Waikoloa Beach, Hawaii
The 9th Annual IEEE Conference on Sensors
- MEMS Executive Congress 2010
- 2010-11-03 - 2010-11-05
InterContinental Montelucia, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems