- MEMS-Based Microgrippers and Force Sensors for Automated Measurement Systems
- These new silicon MEMS based gadgets provide integrated force feedback to handle and characterize nano and micro scale objects. Calibrated individually ...
today AZoSensors - MEMS technology
- Vision Quest: Retinal Implants Deliver the Promise of Sight to Damaged Eyes
- By Larry Greenemeier STIMULATING SIGHT: Retina Implant's subretinal device is a three- by three-millimeter micro-electronic chip (0.1 millimeter thick), ...
today Scientific American - MEMS technology
- Qualcomm joins Sematech as first fabless member
- Sematech recently reported advances in wafer-to-wafer bonding alignment accuracies through a series of tool and process hardening improvements. ...
today EETimes.com - MEMS business
- Research and Markets: Latest Forecast Predicts That the Combined Shipments of ...
- How will the market value for MEMS sensors grow over the coming five years? What should component vendors be doing to remain competitive? ...
today Business Wire (press release) - MEMS business
- VIDEO: NTT describes Innovation Award-winning KTN laser beam scanner
- Unlike mirror- or microelectromechanical systems (MEMS)-based scanners, there are no moving parts inside the all-solid-state KTN device. ...
yesterday OptoIQ - MEMS business
- Writing Circuits on Graphene
- By Prachi Patel Using a heated atomic force microscope tip, researchers have drawn nanoscale conductive patterns on insulating graphene oxide. ...
today MIT Technology Review (blog) - Nanotechnology
The world's largest and most anticipated annual small technology conference and expo. In 2010 5,000 attendees and 350 exhibitors are expected.
Special programs include: Microtech Commercialization & Applications - Yole Development and MEMS-Based Systems Solutions & Integration - Roger Grace Associates
- Hilton Head Workshop 2010
- 2010-06-06 - 2010-06-10
Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
Thirteenth workshop on the science and technology of solid-state sensors, actuators, and microsystems.
Visit MNX at this event.
- sensors expo & conference 2010
- 2010-06-07 - 2010-06-09
Attend the Leading Forum on Sensing Technologies & Solutions in North America!
Visit MNX at Booth #316.
- ACTUATOR 2010
- 2010-06-14 - 2010-06-16
12 International Conference of New Actuators & 6th International Exhibition on Smart Actuators and Drive Systems
- Microtech Conference & Expo 2010
- 2010-06-21 - 2010-06-25
Anaheim, California, USA
Bringing together the entire Microsystems ecosystem with the goal of accelerating the flow of technologies from development to implementation.
Visit MNX at Booth #857.
- MEMS Education Series - MEMS Test and Reliability Short Course
SF State University Downtown Campus, San Francisco, CA
MEMS test and reliability assessment methods--with particular attention to operational and financial issues.
- SEMICON West
- 2010-07-13 - 2010-07-15
San Francisco, California
The flagship annual event for the global microelectronics industry
- COMS - The Commercialization of Micro and Nano Systems Conference
- 2010-08-29 - 2010-09-02
Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
The world's premier meeting place that brings together leaders from all over the world and every sector of the industry.
Visit MNX at this event.
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- 2010-11-01 - 2010-11-04
Waikoloa Beach, Hawaii
The 9th Annual IEEE Conference on Sensors
- MEMS Executive Congress 2010
- 2010-11-03 - 2010-11-05
InterContinental Montelucia, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems