- Sematech, Qualcomm sign agreement
- Sematech has operations at the University at Albany's College of Nanoscale Science and Engineering as well as Austin, Texas. Qualcomm (Nasdaq: QCOM), based ...
today Albany Business Review - MEMS business
- Hewlett-Packard is the Leading MEMS Sensors Manufacturer in 2009
- Hewlett-Packard was able to retain its ranking as the microelectromechanical (MEMS) sensors' top producer in 2009 under the fabless firms and semiconductor ...
today AZoSensors - MEMS business
- ASM Introduces Compact MEMS Inclinometer for OEM Applications
- ASM introduces its smallest addition to the POSITILT® inclinometer series that is available in single and dual axis versions.
admin today - MEMS business
- Researchers study polymer beading
- ... findings could lead to improvements in such fields as in ink-jet printing, nanomaterial fiber spinning and drug dispensing for personalized medicine. ...
today UPI.com - Nanotechnology
- Direct-write process brings nanotechnology fabrication closer to mass production
- (Nanowerk Spotlight) The technology for nanomaterial-based device fabrication is still at its infancy, despite the surge in research publications over the ...
today Nanowerk LLC - Nanotechnology
- The Latest Miracle Nanomaterial
- When nanomaterials are used in composites they provide strength and stiffness to lightweight items such as tennis racquets and windmill blades. ...
today Nanotechnology News - Nanotechnology
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute Researchers Develop Ultra-Simple Method for ...
- Researchers at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute have developed a new, ultra-simple method for making layers of gold that measure only billionths of a meter ...
today Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute - Nanotechnology
The world's largest and most anticipated annual small technology conference and expo. In 2010 5,000 attendees and 350 exhibitors are expected.
Special programs include: Microtech Commercialization & Applications - Yole Development and MEMS-Based Systems Solutions & Integration - Roger Grace Associates
- Hilton Head Workshop 2010
- 2010-06-06 - 2010-06-10
Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
Thirteenth workshop on the science and technology of solid-state sensors, actuators, and microsystems.
Visit MNX at this event.
- ACTUATOR 2010
- 2010-06-14 - 2010-06-16
12 International Conference of New Actuators & 6th International Exhibition on Smart Actuators and Drive Systems
- Microtech Conference & Expo 2010
- 2010-06-21 - 2010-06-25
Anaheim, California, USA
Bringing together the entire Microsystems ecosystem with the goal of accelerating the flow of technologies from development to implementation.
Visit MNX at Booth #857.
- MEMS Education Series - MEMS Test and Reliability Short Course
SF State University Downtown Campus, San Francisco, CA
MEMS test and reliability assessment methods--with particular attention to operational and financial issues.
- SEMICON West
- 2010-07-13 - 2010-07-15
San Francisco, California
The flagship annual event for the global microelectronics industry
- COMS - The Commercialization of Micro and Nano Systems Conference
- 2010-08-29 - 2010-09-02
Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
The world's premier meeting place that brings together leaders from all over the world and every sector of the industry.
Visit MNX at this event.
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- 2010-11-01 - 2010-11-04
Waikoloa Beach, Hawaii
The 9th Annual IEEE Conference on Sensors
- MEMS Executive Congress 2010
- 2010-11-03 - 2010-11-05
InterContinental Montelucia, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems