- Acacia Subsidiary Acquires MEMS Patents from a Leading International Research ...
- The patented technologies generally relate to microelectromechanical systems known as MEMS and can be found in devices such as pressure sensors used in ...
today MarketWatch (press release) - MEMS business
- The Brilliant Future of the Portable Device Display
- Qualcomm's Mirasol e-readers -- due out in the fall -- use microelectromechanical (MEMS) systems to harness natural nearby light that's reflected back out ...
today TechNewsWorld - MEMS business
- On the scene at the Hilton Head Workshop 2010 « MEMSblog
- I'm on my way to the 2010 Hilton Head Workshop, and after a day flying across the country from SFO I am bivouacking in Savannah before the final drive to Shipyard Plantation and the Crown Plaza Resort, MEMS central for the week. ...
MEMS Industry Group today - MEMS business
The world's largest and most anticipated annual small technology conference and expo. In 2010 5,000 attendees and 350 exhibitors are expected.
Special programs include: Microtech Commercialization & Applications - Yole Development and MEMS-Based Systems Solutions & Integration - Roger Grace Associates
- ACTUATOR 2010
- 2010-06-14 - 2010-06-16
12 International Conference of New Actuators & 6th International Exhibition on Smart Actuators and Drive Systems
- Microtech Conference & Expo 2010
- 2010-06-21 - 2010-06-25
Anaheim, California, USA
Bringing together the entire Microsystems ecosystem with the goal of accelerating the flow of technologies from development to implementation.
Visit MNX at Booth #857.
- MEMS Education Series - MEMS Test and Reliability Short Course
SF State University Downtown Campus, San Francisco, CA
MEMS test and reliability assessment methods--with particular attention to operational and financial issues.
- SEMICON West
- 2010-07-13 - 2010-07-15
San Francisco, California
The flagship annual event for the global microelectronics industry
- COMS - The Commercialization of Micro and Nano Systems Conference
- 2010-08-29 - 2010-09-02
Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
The world's premier meeting place that brings together leaders from all over the world and every sector of the industry.
Visit MNX at this event.
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- 2010-11-01 - 2010-11-04
Waikoloa Beach, Hawaii
The 9th Annual IEEE Conference on Sensors
- MEMS Executive Congress 2010
- 2010-11-03 - 2010-11-05
InterContinental Montelucia, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems