- DAC panel: Disruptive 3-D vias will follow applications
- "3-D IC integration using TSV interconnections is becoming a critical component to overcome the technology scaling barriers and low power requirements in ...
yesterday EETimes.com - MEMS technology
- Analog Devices Introduces Two New Gyroscope Sensors
- Analog Devices Inc (ADI) has added two new MEMS inertial sensors to its iSensor motion sensor line of products. The company's iSensor gyro and inertial ...
today AZoSensors - MEMS business
- Only 20 percent of Home Production on Semiconductor Equipment
- Also, they plan to localize the products such as 300mm 40 nano process Micro-fabrication, lithographic process, cleaning deposition equipment, rare process ...
today Korea IT Times (press release) - MEMS business
- Leica Microsystems: Transfer High-Quality HD Video of Surgical Cases Directly ...
- Leica Microsystems, in partnership with Med X Change, has unveiled a new Apple ® app called Med X Mobile. This unique application, only available from Leica ...
today PR-USA.net (press release) - MEMS business
- Novellus Systems Develops XMM(TM) Technology for In-Line Isotropic Copper ...
- One application of this technology is in the area of TSV filling. While some TSV features can be filled using a low overburden process, others require high ...
yesterday PR Newswire (press release) - MEMS business
- Researchers grow films with magnetic properties
- By Cornell University Materials do funny things at the nanoscale. A metal oxide complex called lanthanum strontium manganite is ferromagnetic in large ...
yesterday R & D Magazine - Nanotechnology
The world's largest and most anticipated annual small technology conference and expo. In 2010 5,000 attendees and 350 exhibitors are expected.
Special programs include: Microtech Commercialization & Applications - Yole Development and MEMS-Based Systems Solutions & Integration - Roger Grace Associates
- ACTUATOR 2010
- 2010-06-14 - 2010-06-16
12 International Conference of New Actuators & 6th International Exhibition on Smart Actuators and Drive Systems
- Microtech Conference & Expo 2010
- 2010-06-21 - 2010-06-25
Anaheim, California, USA
Bringing together the entire Microsystems ecosystem with the goal of accelerating the flow of technologies from development to implementation.
Visit MNX at Booth #857.
- MEMS Education Series - MEMS Test and Reliability Short Course
SF State University Downtown Campus, San Francisco, CA
MEMS test and reliability assessment methods--with particular attention to operational and financial issues.
- SEMICON West
- 2010-07-13 - 2010-07-15
San Francisco, California
The flagship annual event for the global microelectronics industry
- COMS - The Commercialization of Micro and Nano Systems Conference
- 2010-08-29 - 2010-09-02
Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
The world's premier meeting place that brings together leaders from all over the world and every sector of the industry.
Visit MNX at this event.
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- 2010-11-01 - 2010-11-04
Waikoloa Beach, Hawaii
The 9th Annual IEEE Conference on Sensors
- MEMS Executive Congress 2010
- 2010-11-03 - 2010-11-05
InterContinental Montelucia, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems