- Sensors integrate ColdFire processor, MEMS accelerometer
- Freescale Semiconductor Inc.'s new Xtrinsic family of smart MEMS sensors combine a 32-bit ColdFire microcontroller with on-chip algorithms for all the ...
yesterday EETimes.com - MEMS business
- AquiVia Fill Sets New Standards for Metallization Process Of the Most Advanced ...
- “This is typically due to previously deposited components bubbling up to the TSV's exposed surface.” The new AquiVia Fill process is an innovative, ...
today Business Wire (press release) - MEMS business
- MOSIS, CMP and CMC Partner to Introduce a 3D-IC Process
- Almost 400 prototyping projects per year lead to quantities of microchips -- microelectronics, MEMS, photonics, microfluidics or sensors, including more ...
today Earthtimes - MEMS business
- Cancer Cell Capture Enhanced by NaturalNano's Naturally Occurring Halloysite Tubes
- The study explores a method to more efficiently capture leukemic and epithelial cancer cells from the bloodstream by altering the nanoscale topography of ...
today MarketWatch (press release) - Nanotechnology
- Imec Demonstrates Integrated Electrical Sources of Surface Plasmons
- Metal-based nanophotonics (plasmonics) is a field concerned with manipulating and focusing light on nanoscale structures that are much smaller than ...
yesterday AZoNano.com - Nanotechnology
COMS is the world's premier meeting place that brings together leaders from all over the world and every sector of the industry - from high tech companies, national labs, regional development and government agencies, investment and consulting groups, market researchers, educators and students - all sharing, learning and creating partnerships in an open interactive setting. This is a powerful environment focused on accelerating commercialization activity among established and emerging micro and nano businesses. These technologies are the vehicles for sustainable wealth and prosperity that will advance the global economy.
- ACTUATOR 2010
- 2010-06-14 - 2010-06-16
12 International Conference of New Actuators & 6th International Exhibition on Smart Actuators and Drive Systems
- Microtech Conference & Expo 2010
- 2010-06-21 - 2010-06-25
Anaheim, California, USA
Bringing together the entire Microsystems ecosystem with the goal of accelerating the flow of technologies from development to implementation.
Visit MNX at Booth #857.
- MEMS Education Series - MEMS Test and Reliability Short Course
SF State University Downtown Campus, San Francisco, CA
MEMS test and reliability assessment methods--with particular attention to operational and financial issues.
- SEMICON West
- 2010-07-13 - 2010-07-15
San Francisco, California
The flagship annual event for the global microelectronics industry
- COMS - The Commercialization of Micro and Nano Systems Conference
- 2010-08-29 - 2010-09-02
Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
The world's premier meeting place that brings together leaders from all over the world and every sector of the industry.
Visit MNX at this event.
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- 2010-11-01 - 2010-11-04
Waikoloa Beach, Hawaii
The 9th Annual IEEE Conference on Sensors
- MEMS Executive Congress 2010
- 2010-11-03 - 2010-11-05
InterContinental Montelucia, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems