- Researchers develop living, breathing human lung-on-a-chip (w/ Video)
- Researchers at Harvard's Wyss Institute have combined microfabrication techniques from the computer industry with modern tissue engineering techniques, ...
today PhysOrg.com - MEMS technology
- Sun shines on Micron green energy venture
- Sliver cells are manufactured using a micromachining technique, which slices the wafer into thousands of tiny strips, said Phil Mackey, executive manager of ...
today IdahoStatesman.com - MEMS technology
- What in the World is Contextual Sensing? « MEMSblog
- June 24, 2010 by MEMS Industry Group. Contributed by Michael Stanley, Freescale Semiconductor. Originally posted on Freescale's Smart Mobile Devices Embedded Beat blog. You can't use your phone, drive your car or even nuke a sandwich ...
MEMS Industry Group today - MEMS technology
- MEMFIS – an out of plane translatory MEMS actuator with large stroke for ...
- At Micromachine/MEMS Fraunhofer IPMS presents for the first time a translatory MOEMS actuator with extraordinary large stroke – especially developed for ...
today Cordis News - MEMS technology
- I-Micronews - MEMS EQUIPMENT: MEMS company intellisense and ...
- MEMS design and development company IntelliSense today announced that it has purchased the bulk of its semiconductor process equipment for its new fab in Nanjing, China, from refurbished equipment supplier ClassOne Equipment. ...
today - MEMS business
- Future auto safety system seen using passive, active sensors
- The next generation of car automation will combine passive microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) sensors with active actuators that will increasingly ...
today EETimes.com - MEMS business
- 5 Ways iPhone 4 Will Influence Future Smartphones
- Indeed, the use of smaller microelectromechanical systems in the new iPhone 4 should trickle down to many other handsets. More pixels – Perhaps the most ...
today GigaOm (blog) - MEMS business
- Small modification can make emulational cell phone into a Phoenix ...
- Yue Wei (Hong Kong) Electronic Technology Company, Ltd. Shantou Chenghai office Zhang Guifeng also confirms the market forecasts of Zoubo. He.
admin today - MEMS business
- iPhone 4 external antenna causing dropped calls?
- ... need to be clever indeed — most likely using MEMS — and I've seen no hints in the literature that any such technology is close to commercialisation. ...
today SlashGear (blog) - MEMS business
- I-Micronews - MEMS TECHNO: MEMS-based microgrippers and force ...
- These new silicon MEMS based gadgets provide integrated force feedback to handle and characterize nano and micro scale objects. Calibrated individually, they do not degrade even after millions of load cycles, and operate in vacuum, air, ...
yesterday - MEMS business
- Disposable Insulin Jewel Pump
- Debiotech and STMicroelectronics rolls out its Disposable Insulin Jewel Pump that is touted to be the most advanced use of microfluidic MEMS technology in ...
today UberGizmo (blog) - MEMS business
- Nanomaterials: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Two experts from Wake Forest University School of Medicine discussed the good, the bad and the ugly aspects of nanomaterials at the American Society of ...
today EHS Today - Nanotech business
COMS is the world's premier meeting place that brings together leaders from all over the world and every sector of the industry - from high tech companies, national labs, regional development and government agencies, investment and consulting groups, market researchers, educators and students - all sharing, learning and creating partnerships in an open interactive setting. This is a powerful environment focused on accelerating commercialization activity among established and emerging micro and nano businesses. These technologies are the vehicles for sustainable wealth and prosperity that will advance the global economy.
- Microtech Conference & Expo 2010
- 2010-06-21 - 2010-06-25
Anaheim, California, USA
Bringing together the entire Microsystems ecosystem with the goal of accelerating the flow of technologies from development to implementation.
Visit MNX at Booth #857.
- MEMS Education Series - MEMS Test and Reliability Short Course
SF State University Downtown Campus, San Francisco, CA
MEMS test and reliability assessment methods--with particular attention to operational and financial issues.
- SEMICON West
- 2010-07-13 - 2010-07-15
San Francisco, California
The flagship annual event for the global microelectronics industry
- COMS - The Commercialization of Micro and Nano Systems Conference
- 2010-08-29 - 2010-09-02
Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
The world's premier meeting place that brings together leaders from all over the world and every sector of the industry.
Visit MNX at this event.
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- 2010-11-01 - 2010-11-04
Waikoloa Beach, Hawaii
The 9th Annual IEEE Conference on Sensors
- MEMS Executive Congress 2010
- 2010-11-03 - 2010-11-05
InterContinental Montelucia, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems