- Now, living, breathing human lung-on-a-chip
- The device was created using a novel microfabrication strategy that uses clear rubbery materials. The strategy was pioneered by another Wyss core faculty ...
today Sify - MEMS technology
- Teaching Jell-O Microfluidics - The Flow
- The idea is to get anyone (probably mostly Jell-O enthusiasts) really excited about microfluidics. Getting students to design and build a microfluidic device could spark an immense interest in a technology that could one day be as ...
Brandon Miller today - MEMS technology
- Movable micromotor brain implants
- It uses microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) to move the electrodes up and down, and can record stably for up to 6 months. ...
yesterday ScienceBlogs (blog) - MEMS technology
- Automotive MEMS sensor market to recover in 2010, says iSuppli
- LONDON — The market for automotive microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) sensors will rebound from a poor 2009 to grow 17.8 percent in 2010, according to ...
today EETimes.com - MEMS business
- VC Corner » Blog Archive » MEMS@DAC 2010: Ready to Cross the Chasm?
- “The maker of the MEMS gyro used in the iPhone 4 is not yet known, since the device does not become available until June 24 and Apple does not reveal the identity of its suppliers. STMicrosystems, Invensense and Analog Devices are all ...
ed yesterday - MEMS business
- Nanoscale Architecture May Solve Solar's "Thick & Thin" Dilemma
- First reported in the online science journal collection, Physica Status Solidi, the nanoscale coax architecture, or nanocoax, takes its cue from radio ...
today EnergyBoom - Nanotechnology
- Viscosity at the nanoscale: 50-year-old intriguing puzzle solved
- Viscosity at the nanoscale: 50-year-old intriguing puzzle solved.
today - Nanotechnology
- Nanoscale imaging technique meets 3-D moviemaking - OK4me2
- Oh-Hoon Kwon and Ahmed Zewail of the California Institute of Technology report in the June 25 issue of Science a proof-of-principle for using a nanoscale imaging technique called electron tomography to produce movies of dynamic ...
Kent today - Nanotechnology
- A Nanoscopic Sensor With Untapped Possibilities
- Scientists Nickolay Lavrik and Panos Datskos at Oak Ridge National Laboratory employ microelectromechanical systems and nanoelectromechanical systems, ...
today Signal Magazine - Nanotechnology
COMS is the world's premier meeting place that brings together leaders from all over the world and every sector of the industry - from high tech companies, national labs, regional development and government agencies, investment and consulting groups, market researchers, educators and students - all sharing, learning and creating partnerships in an open interactive setting. This is a powerful environment focused on accelerating commercialization activity among established and emerging micro and nano businesses. These technologies are the vehicles for sustainable wealth and prosperity that will advance the global economy.
- Microtech Conference & Expo 2010
- 2010-06-21 - 2010-06-25
Anaheim, California, USA
Bringing together the entire Microsystems ecosystem with the goal of accelerating the flow of technologies from development to implementation.
Visit MNX at Booth #857.
- MEMS Education Series - MEMS Test and Reliability Short Course
SF State University Downtown Campus, San Francisco, CA
MEMS test and reliability assessment methods--with particular attention to operational and financial issues.
- SEMICON West
- 2010-07-13 - 2010-07-15
San Francisco, California
The flagship annual event for the global microelectronics industry
- COMS - The Commercialization of Micro and Nano Systems Conference
- 2010-08-29 - 2010-09-02
Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
The world's premier meeting place that brings together leaders from all over the world and every sector of the industry.
Visit MNX at this event.
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- 2010-11-01 - 2010-11-04
Waikoloa Beach, Hawaii
The 9th Annual IEEE Conference on Sensors
- MEMS Executive Congress 2010
- 2010-11-03 - 2010-11-05
InterContinental Montelucia, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems