- Tiny Inventions Impact our Lives in Big Ways ...
- Among the latest scientific inventions of great importance to us in our daily lives are devices known as MEMS. Microelectromechanical systems.
admin today - MEMS technology
- 3 Ground-Breaking Miniature Biosensors That Could Change World Medicine
- Frederick Balagaddé, another scientist at the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, has developed a microfluidics-based detection chip which functions to ...
today Singularity Hub (blog) - MEMS technology
- Fabless to Fab
- MEMS design and development company IntelliSense today announced that it has purchased the bulk of its semiconductor process equipment for its new fab in ...
today EuroAsia Semiconductor - MEMS business
- Automotive MEMS poised for 2010 rebound
- The automotive MEMS sensor market is expected to rebound from a poor 2009 to grow 17.8 percent in 2010, according to market research firm iSuppli Corp. ...
today Eetasia.com (subscription) - MEMS business
- Coventor and MANCEF to Offer Four MEMS Design Scholarships at COMS 2010
- CoventorWare is an industry standard platform adopted by most of the leading MEMS and microfluidics manufacturers around the globe, and by an extensive ...
yesterday Earthtimes (press release) - MEMS business
- IBM, WiSpry teamed on tunable RF MEMS
- The dream of a MEMS system-on-a-chip RF front-end for wireless mobile handsets is being realized by the collaborative efforts of startup WiSpry and IBM ...
today EETimes.com - MEMS business
- Nnaotechnology Scientists Create iphone App for Exhibition
- Waterfall is part of 'A Molecule's Eye View Of Water', their exhibit examining the properties of water at the nanoscale through simple demonstrations, ...
today AZoNano.com - Nanotechnology
- Engineering Update » Blog Archive » Nanoscale Materials for ...
- Nanoscale Materials for Artificial Muscles. In robotics, orthopedics, and other fields, there is a need for electrically controllable artificial muscles. As a result, there is a lot of interest in electro-active polymer actuators, ...
Craig Beard today - Nanotechnology
- Viscosity at the nanoscale: Intriguing 50-year-old puzzle solved ...
- At a snail's pace – this is how proteins should move inside living cells where viscosity of environment exceeds the viscosity of water by a million times. However, proteins move not much slower than in water.
zhabka yesterday - Nanotechnology
- Nanomaterials' Risks Widely Unknown, Federal Report Finds
- “The use of nanomaterials in products is growing faster than our understanding of the risks these materials pose to human health and the environment,” the ...
today FairWarning (blog) - Nanotechnology
- Self-rolling capacitors store more power in less space
- Now Carlos César Bof' Bufon and his team at the Leibniz Institute for Solid State and Materials Research in Dresden, Germany, have created nanoscale ...
yesterday TMCnet - Nanotechnology
COMS is the world's premier meeting place that brings together leaders from all over the world and every sector of the industry - from high tech companies, national labs, regional development and government agencies, investment and consulting groups, market researchers, educators and students - all sharing, learning and creating partnerships in an open interactive setting. This is a powerful environment focused on accelerating commercialization activity among established and emerging micro and nano businesses. These technologies are the vehicles for sustainable wealth and prosperity that will advance the global economy.
- Microtech Conference & Expo 2010
- 2010-06-21 - 2010-06-25
Anaheim, California, USA
Bringing together the entire Microsystems ecosystem with the goal of accelerating the flow of technologies from development to implementation.
Visit MNX at Booth #857.
- MEMS Education Series - MEMS Test and Reliability Short Course
SF State University Downtown Campus, San Francisco, CA
MEMS test and reliability assessment methods--with particular attention to operational and financial issues.
- SEMICON West
- 2010-07-13 - 2010-07-15
San Francisco, California
The flagship annual event for the global microelectronics industry
- COMS - The Commercialization of Micro and Nano Systems Conference
- 2010-08-29 - 2010-09-02
Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
The world's premier meeting place that brings together leaders from all over the world and every sector of the industry.
Visit MNX at this event.
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- 2010-11-01 - 2010-11-04
Waikoloa Beach, Hawaii
The 9th Annual IEEE Conference on Sensors
- MEMS Executive Congress 2010
- 2010-11-03 - 2010-11-05
InterContinental Montelucia, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems