- A Revolution in Counting CD4 Cells in HIV+ Patients Set to Enter Trials
- It works via principles of microfluidics and has tiny channels that shuttle small blood samples over detectors. The detectors at the end of these channels, ...
today Medgadget.com - MEMS technology
- Gyro vendor InvenSense files IPO
- The fabless company uses various foundries, including Dalsa, Seiko Epson, TSMC and Touch Micro-Systems Technology. ''The MEMS foundry typically performs the ...
today EETimes.com - MEMS business
- Tegal Receives Order for Tegal 200 SE Silicon DRIE Process Tool From Leading ...
- "Our customer knows the path to technological leadership in MEMS research and development starts with choosing the right silicon DRIE tool for the work," ...
today MarketWatch (press release) - MEMS business
- State of the MEMS Industry at Microtech 2010 « MEMSblog
- ... Patty Glaza of CSTI, Nick Tasker, Jeff Perkins and Sandrine Leroy of Yole, Frank Bartels of IVAM and Bartels Mikrotechnik GmbH, Pinyen Lin now with Touch Micro-system Technology, Roger Grace, Jose Downes of Philips, David Harris, ...
MEMS Industry Group today - MEMS business
COMS is the world's premier meeting place that brings together leaders from all over the world and every sector of the industry - from high tech companies, national labs, regional development and government agencies, investment and consulting groups, market researchers, educators and students - all sharing, learning and creating partnerships in an open interactive setting. This is a powerful environment focused on accelerating commercialization activity among established and emerging micro and nano businesses. These technologies are the vehicles for sustainable wealth and prosperity that will advance the global economy.
- MEMS Education Series - MEMS Test and Reliability Short Course
SF State University Downtown Campus, San Francisco, CA
MEMS test and reliability assessment methods--with particular attention to operational and financial issues.
- SEMICON West
- 2010-07-13 - 2010-07-15
San Francisco, California
The flagship annual event for the global microelectronics industry
- COMS - The Commercialization of Micro and Nano Systems Conference
- 2010-08-29 - 2010-09-02
Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
The world's premier meeting place that brings together leaders from all over the world and every sector of the industry.
Visit MNX at this event.
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- 2010-11-01 - 2010-11-04
Waikoloa Beach, Hawaii
The 9th Annual IEEE Conference on Sensors
- MEMS Executive Congress 2010
- 2010-11-03 - 2010-11-05
InterContinental Montelucia, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems