- Inside the iPhone 4's gyroscope
- What you see above is a slice of the iPhone 4's MEMs gyroscope, a little chip able to sense X,Y, and Z displacement on the fly. ...
today CrunchGear (blog) - MEMS technology
- Passive MEMS, actuators to automate car safety
- The next generation of car automation safety will be the marriage of passive MEMS sensors with active actuators in safety systems to prevent accidents, ...
today EE Times India - MEMS business
- iPhone 4 gyroscope X-rayed, likely to be added to future iPad
- The microelectromechanical system (MEMS) integrates electronic and mechanical components at a very small scale to measure the orientation of the device. ...
today Apple Insider - MEMS business
- Automotive MEMS Sensor Forecast from iSuppli
- Microelectromechanical (MEMS) sensors are used extensively in automotive applications but like everything else automotive, 2009 was not a good year. Richard Dixon of iSuppli forecasts that global shipments of automotive MEMS sensors ...
Randy Frank today - MEMS business
- Carbon MEMS Technology (C-MEMS) | Nanotechnology
- Carbon MEMS Technology (C-MEMS). Posted in Nanotechnology Tags: Carbon, CMEMS, Mems, Technology. « NO SHOT , SICK SINCE H1N1 Swine Flu Vaccination SAY NO · FutureCarbon：易溶性カーボン・ナノチューブ顆粒の開発に成功 » ...
admin today - Nanotechnology
- Nanotechnology Now - News Story: "Nanoscale 'stealth' probe"
- Engineers at Stanford have created a nanoscale probe they can implant in a cell wall without damaging the wall. [Almquist and Melosh, PNAS (2010) 107, 5815.] A nanometer-scale probe designed to slip into a cell wall and fuse with it ...
today - Nanotechnology
- Should Nanotechnology Be Regulated by Chemical Regulations ...
- U.S. Gov't Accountability Office, Nanotechnology: Nanomaterials are Widely Used in Commerce, but EPA Faces Challenges in Regulating Risk (2010) (report to the Chair, Senate Committee on Env't and Public Works), available at ...
Jean Eggen today - Nanotech business
COMS is the world's premier meeting place that brings together leaders from all over the world and every sector of the industry - from high tech companies, national labs, regional development and government agencies, investment and consulting groups, market researchers, educators and students - all sharing, learning and creating partnerships in an open interactive setting. This is a powerful environment focused on accelerating commercialization activity among established and emerging micro and nano businesses. These technologies are the vehicles for sustainable wealth and prosperity that will advance the global economy.
- MEMS Education Series - MEMS Test and Reliability Short Course
SF State University Downtown Campus, San Francisco, CA
MEMS test and reliability assessment methods--with particular attention to operational and financial issues.
- SEMICON West
- 2010-07-13 - 2010-07-15
San Francisco, California
The flagship annual event for the global microelectronics industry
- COMS - The Commercialization of Micro and Nano Systems Conference
- 2010-08-29 - 2010-09-02
Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
The world's premier meeting place that brings together leaders from all over the world and every sector of the industry.
Visit MNX at this event.
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- 2010-11-01 - 2010-11-04
Waikoloa Beach, Hawaii
The 9th Annual IEEE Conference on Sensors
- MEMS Executive Congress 2010
- 2010-11-03 - 2010-11-05
InterContinental Montelucia, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems