- NRL Scientists Develop New Laser-Machining Techniques for Radiation Detectors
- NRL's laser-micromachining hole-arrays work is being performed at NRL's Institute for Nanoscience (NSI), which has just installed a new Oxford Laser ...
today Business Wire (press release) - MEMS technology
- Evolving Intelligence with Sensors « MEMSblog
- At the heart of that decision is a MEMS accelerometer which measures acceleration (and gravity) in X, Y and Z dimensions, and figures out which way is “up.” Simple conceptually. Not so simple under the hood. ...
MEMS Industry Group today - MEMS technology
- iPhone 4 Gyroscope Chip Teardown
- “We partnered with Chipworks to bring you an in-depth look behind the science of these micro-scale gyroscopes”, iFixit reveals on its web site. ...
today Softpedia - MEMS technology
- NextGenLog: #MEMS Technology to Shrink #Mobile #Handsets
- Just as micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS) enable accelerometers and gyroscopes to be downsized to chip size, IBM is now employing MEMS technology from WiSpry to consolidate the dozens of radio frequency (RF) components needed for ...
R. Colin Johnson today - MEMS technology
- Forced OFF-State for Switching Reliability of Low Actuation ...
- DelfMEMS was @ MEMSwave 2010. We are pleased to share our presentation concerningForced OFF-State for Switching Reliability of Low Actuation Voltage RF MEMS Electrostatic Switch. Abstract:RF MEMS swit… Hébergé par OverBlog.
today - MEMS technology
- MEMS Automotive Sensors Market to Grow to 591 Million Units ~ EDA Geek
- Following its toughest year in recent memory, the market for Microelectromechanical System (MEMS) automotive sensors will rebound sharply in 2010, ...
Ken Cheung today - MEMS business
- Other Images from this Gallery
- ... no doubt be impressed by the winners of this year's design contest held at Sandia Labs for novel and educational microelectromechanical systems (MEMs). ...
today Gizmag - MEMS business
- Buckle up: MEMS auto sensors rev up in 2010
- July 1, 2010 - After a tough year in 2009, MEMS auto sensors will rebound sharply in 2010, though there's a danger of overheating and braking the market ...
today ElectroIQ - MEMS business
- Northeastern University, collaborators reproduce nanoscale surfaces with ...
- ... and Myoung-Woon Moon, of the Korea Institute of Science and Technology, created nanoscale and microscale patterned surfaces with adhesion and friction ...
today ElectroIQ - Nanotechnology
- Well Over 2000 Companies Worldwide Already Involved in Nanotechnology
- Engineered nanomaterials, either by way of a top-down approach (a bulk material is reduced in size to nanoscale patterns) or a bottom-up approach (larger ...
today PR Web (press release) - Nanotech business
- Worldwide Nanotechnology Thin Film Lithium-Ion Battery Market ...
- Thin-film Process Capabilities. Table 3-60 3-152. ITNThin-film Material Processing Experience Metals. Table 4-1 4-4. Challenges in Lithium-ion Battery Design. Table 4-2 4-35. Thin Film Battery Unique Properties. Table 4-3 4-38 ...
Phone Cellular today - Nanotech business
COMS is the world's premier meeting place that brings together leaders from all over the world and every sector of the industry - from high tech companies, national labs, regional development and government agencies, investment and consulting groups, market researchers, educators and students - all sharing, learning and creating partnerships in an open interactive setting. This is a powerful environment focused on accelerating commercialization activity among established and emerging micro and nano businesses. These technologies are the vehicles for sustainable wealth and prosperity that will advance the global economy.
- MEMS Education Series - MEMS Test and Reliability Short Course
SF State University Downtown Campus, San Francisco, CA
MEMS test and reliability assessment methods--with particular attention to operational and financial issues.
- SEMICON West
- 2010-07-13 - 2010-07-15
San Francisco, California
The flagship annual event for the global microelectronics industry
- COMS - The Commercialization of Micro and Nano Systems Conference
- 2010-08-29 - 2010-09-02
Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
The world's premier meeting place that brings together leaders from all over the world and every sector of the industry.
Visit MNX at this event.
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- 2010-11-01 - 2010-11-04
Waikoloa Beach, Hawaii
The 9th Annual IEEE Conference on Sensors
- MEMS Executive Congress 2010
- 2010-11-03 - 2010-11-05
InterContinental Montelucia, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems