- MEMS: world's smallest chess set and a microbarbershop win big ...
- The world's smallest chess board — about the diameter of four human hairs — and a pea-sized microbarbershop were winners in a design contest for, respectively, novel and educational microelectromechanical systems (MEMS), held at Sandia ...
today - MEMS technology
- Researchers Develop First Microelectronic Terahertz Receiver
- The research symbolizes the first monolithic integration of a THz QCL and diode laser to produce a photonic integrated circuit called the microelectronic ...
yesterday AZoOptics.com (press release) - MEMS technology
- Thermal-powered, insect-like robot crawls into microrobot contenders' ring
- Böhringer is lead author of a paper in the June issue of the Journal of Microelectromechanical Systems introducing an insectlike robot with hundreds of tiny ...
today PhysOrg.com - MEMS technology
- The Next Breakthrough Function In Handsets
- However, a six-axis motion processing solution using microelectromechanical-systems (MEMS) technology can be used to enable emerging motion-based ...
today Mobile Dev & Design - MEMS technology
- Global Micro Electro Mechanical Systems (MEMS) Market & its ...
- MEMS technology is the integration of mechanical elements, sensors, actuators and electronics on a compact silicon chip through micro fabrication technology. MEMS products provide the optimal solution to consumer electronics ...
admin yesterday - MEMS business
- Market For Auto Sensors Expected To Rise Through 2014-ISuppli
- Global shipments of automotive microelectromechanical system sensors, or MEMS, which are used in cars and trucks for detecting things ranging from tire ...
yesterday Wall Street Journal - MEMS business
- MEMS, Microfluidics and Microsystems Executive Review: iPhone 4 ...
- The iPhone 4's design may be radically different -- but the strategy remains the same, with the latest member of the product line carrying a bill of materials (BOM) that should continue to generate high profit margins for Apple Inc.,...
Mike Pinelis yesterday - MEMS business
- UM Scientists Advance Quantum Computing & Energy Conversion Tech
- "In fact, our team already is applying our new understanding of nanoscale light-matter interactions and advancement of precise control of nanostructures to ...
yesterday TMCnet - Nanotechnology
- Casimir effect put to work as a nano-switch
- A new technique that takes control of the Casimir effect – a strange quantum phenomenon that gums up nanoelectromechanical systems (NEMS) – may pave the way ...
today New Scientist - Nanotechnology
- Nanoscale Architecture May Solve Solar's "Thick & Thin" Dilemma
- blog thin film Nanoscale Architecture May Solve Solars Thick & Thin Dilemma Physicists at Boston College have discovered a possible means to solving solar technology's “thick and thin” dilemma. First reported in the online science ...
EBR_EBdaily today - Nanotech business
In its sixth year, MEMS Executive Congress is the executive conference that connects the MEMS supply chain with MEMS end-users. Through keynotes, panel discussions, and numerous networking opportunities, MEMS Executive Congress creates an intimate forum for decision-makers to grow the global MEMS market.
- SEMICON West
- 2010-07-13 - 2010-07-15
San Francisco, California
The flagship annual event for the global microelectronics industry
- COMS - The Commercialization of Micro and Nano Systems Conference
- 2010-08-29 - 2010-09-02
Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
The world's premier meeting place that brings together leaders from all over the world and every sector of the industry.
Visit MNX at this event.
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- 2010-11-01 - 2010-11-04
Waikoloa Beach, Hawaii
The 9th Annual IEEE Conference on Sensors
- MEMS Executive Congress 2010
- 2010-11-03 - 2010-11-05
InterContinental Montelucia, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems