- I-Micronews - MEMS CORPORATE/FINANCE: MEMS CTO Meeting: challenges ...
- ... now uses the equivalent of about 3 million 8-inch wafers a year, compared to only 1 million used by the IC sector for TSVs, the IC side is fast becoming the bigger customer for these deep etching and wafer bonding technologies. ...
yesterday - MEMS technology
- World's First Direct Bonding of SiC-Si and GaN-Si at Room Temperature Achieved ...
- MHI will exhibit samples of SiC-Si, GaN-Si and SOS at "Micromachine /MEMS 2010" to take place from Wednesday, July 28, through Friday July 30, ...
today Asahi Shimbun - MEMS technology
- MEMS performance improves
- Imec demonstrates the value of its SiGe above-IC MEMS technology platform for improving performance of state-of-the-art MEMS with the development of new ...
today Electronics Manufacture & Test - MEMS technology
- Games and Navigation Driving Rapid Gyroscope Growth in Mobile Handsets
- In handsets, microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) gyroscopes are used to detect a device's orientation. Gyroscopes were recently thrust into the limelight ...
yesterday Cellular-News - MEMS business
- MEMS Company Micralyne Appoints Former TI Manager Nancy Fares as President and CEO
- Through the years Micralyne has benefited from partnering with the University, which has enabled innovation in microfluidics and in Nanotechnology.
today PRLog.Org (press release) - MEMS business
- Bosch Sensortec GmbH - Strategic Analysis Review - new company profile and ...
- Sensortec is one of the world´s leading companies in micro system technology. The company offers micro mechanical sensors, application and foundry service ...
today PR-inside.com (press release) - MEMS business
- CALIENT Technologies Announces $10 Million Expansion Financing Round; Names ...
- The moves follow CALIENT's recent announcement of its new "CALIENT 3D MEMS Inside" company strategy. The company is raising an expansion-financing round of ...
yesterday MarketWatch (press release) - MEMS business
- ST's MEMS, MCU & Analog: Ingredients for 100s of innovative product ideas
- He talked how MEMS can be integrated into medical & consumer electronic devices to add some of the motion related features, which are not available in many ...
today EE Herald - MEMS business
- Preparing For 3D IC Stacking
- Qualcomm and foundry partner TSMC are creating their own design and manufacturing ecosystem for TSV-enhanced mobile IC solutions. ...
today Chip Design Magazine (blog) - MEMS business
- Shanghai researchers develop bacteria-fighting paper
- ... flexible paper at a low cost, we expect this new carbon nanomaterial may find important environmental and clinical applications,' said the researchers. ...
today The Engineer - Nanotechnology
COMS is the world's premier meeting place that brings together leaders from all over the world and every sector of the industry - from high tech companies, national labs, regional development and government agencies, investment and consulting groups, market researchers, educators and students - all sharing, learning and creating partnerships in an open interactive setting. This is a powerful environment focused on accelerating commercialization activity among established and emerging micro and nano businesses. These technologies are the vehicles for sustainable wealth and prosperity that will advance the global economy.
- COMS - The Commercialization of Micro and Nano Systems Conference
- 2010-08-29 - 2010-09-02
Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
The world's premier meeting place that brings together leaders from all over the world and every sector of the industry.
Visit MNX at booth #9.
- COMSOL 2010
- 2010-10-07 - 2010-10-09
COMSOL 2010 - Learn about multiphysics simulation applied to fluid flow, structural mechanics, chemical reactions, electromagnetics and much more
- MEMS Technology Summit
- 2010-10-19 - 2010-10-19
Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA
25 Years in Perspective - Lessons from the Past and Vision for the Future
Join MNX at this event
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- 2010-11-01 - 2010-11-04
Waikoloa Beach, Hawaii
The 9th Annual IEEE Conference on Sensors
Visit MNX at this event
- MEMS Executive Congress 2010
- 2010-11-03 - 2010-11-05
InterContinental Montelucia, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems