- NIST nanoscale dimensioning technique wins R+D 100 award
- "The method is relatively simple and inexpensive, has high throughput, and provides nanoscale sensitivity for 3-D measurements," says Attota. ...
yesterday Nanowerk LLC - MEMS technology
- MEMS career trends: Specialization, HVM, backend in demand
- Solid MEMS design experience & MEMS process integration skills have been in demand, especially those with DRIE and wafer bonding know-how. ...
today ElectroIQ - MEMS business
- New CALIENT 3D MEMS Inside Initiative Focuses on Photonic Switching Technology
- CALIENT's 3D microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) technology uses silicon micro mirrors to switch incoming fiber-optic signals from port to port. ...
today AZoNano.com - MEMS business
- Entrepreneur Planning High-Tech Machining Complex
- Once complete, Tolt Machine Works will have facilities for large 5-axis machining, large metrology, large micromachining, and E-beam welding, as well as EDM ...
today American Machinist - MEMS business
- World's First Direct Bonding of SiC-Si and GaN-Si at Room ...
- Realized by a room-temperature wafer bonding machine developed by MHI which enables highly efficient, high-quality bonding of these materials, the achievement promises possibilities for various applications. ...
admin today - MEMS business
- Japanese-German micro/nanotechnology forum at the Micromachine/MEMS exhibition ...
- "The Micromachine exhibition is one of the most important events in Asia. We do not only reach the Japanese market but we are also noticed beyond", ...
today Nanowerk LLC - MEMS business
- Will MEMS standards help you earn more customers? « MEMSblog
- Last week during SEMICON West, MIG staff and members, EV Group, Acuity Incorporated, and NIST attended the SEMI MEMS standards task force and committee meeting at the Marriott Marquis. This was my first time attending a SEMI standards ...
MEMS Industry Group today - MEMS business
IEEE Sensors Conference 2010 is intended to provide a common forum for researchers, scientists, engineers and practitioners throughout the world to present their latest research findings, ideas, developments and applications in the area of sensors and sensing technology. IEEE Sensors Conference 2010 will include keynote addresses by eminent scientists as well as special, regular and poster sessions.
- COMS - The Commercialization of Micro and Nano Systems Conference
- 2010-08-29 - 2010-09-02
Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
The world's premier meeting place that brings together leaders from all over the world and every sector of the industry.
Visit MNX at booth #9.
- COMSOL 2010
- 2010-10-07 - 2010-10-09
COMSOL 2010 - Learn about multiphysics simulation applied to fluid flow, structural mechanics, chemical reactions, electromagnetics and much more
- MEMS Technology Summit
- 2010-10-19 - 2010-10-19
Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA
25 Years in Perspective - Lessons from the Past and Vision for the Future
Join MNX at this event
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- 2010-11-01 - 2010-11-04
Waikoloa Beach, Hawaii
The 9th Annual IEEE Conference on Sensors
Visit MNX at this event
- MEMS Executive Congress 2010
- 2010-11-03 - 2010-11-05
InterContinental Montelucia, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems