- Room Temperature Wafer Bonding Machine
- MHI will exhibit samples of SiC-Si, GaN-Si and SOS at "Micromachine /MEMS 2010" to take place from Wednesday, July 28, through Friday July 30, ...
today R & D Magazine - MEMS technology
- Imec's SiGe MEMS technology platform improves performance of state-of-the-art MEMS
- The devices were realized with Imec's generic CMOS-compatible MEMS process for the monolithic integration of MEMS devices directly on top of CMOS ...
today R & D Magazine - MEMS technology
- Top Nanotechnology Stocks
- Nanomaterials include carbon nanotubes used in electronics, body armor and cancer treatments, nanoclays which are used in composite materials, and nanoscale ...
yesterday FavStocks (blog) - MEMS business
- STMicroelectronics and Digi-Key Encourage Engineering with the Launch of ...
- ... and STMicroelectronics, a leading supplier of microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) for consumer and portable applications, today announced an exciting ...
today PR Newswire (press release) - MEMS business
- IVAM Launches Third Japanese-German Micro, Nano Forum
- “The Micromachine exhibition is one of the most important events in Asia. We do not only reach the Japanese market but we are also noticed beyond“, ...
today AZoNano.com - MEMS business
- Nanotech enables power from sewage
- Oregon State University researchers found that nanoscale gold coating on standard graphite anodes boosted their efficiency more than standard palladium ...
today EE Times India - Nanotechnology
- Nanoparticles Increase Intensity of Quantum Dots' Glow
- The Center for Functional Nanomaterials at BNL is one of the five DOE Nanoscale Science Research Centers, premier national user facilities for ...
today ECNmag.com - Nanotechnology
- Bringing nanotechnology to market
- "The Commonwealth's research universities have made outstanding progress in nanoscale science and technology research, and in directions that have the ...
today Nanotechnology News (press release) - Nanotech business
- National Nanotechnology Initiative at Ten: Nanotechnology Innovation Summit
- “The National Nanotechnology Initiative has catalyzed US global leadership in nanoscale innovation and implementation, impacting most every aspect of our ...
today PR Newswire (press release) - Nanotech business
- Nanotechnology Now - Press Release: "Japanese-German Micro/Nano ...
- In co-operation with the German Asia-pacific Business Association, IVAM Microtechnology Network launches the third Japanese-German Micro/Nano forum within the framework of the Exhibition Micro Machine/MEMS"- in Tokyo, one of the most ...
yesterday - Nanotech business
- NIST nanoscale dimensioning technique wins R+D 100 award
- "The method is relatively simple and inexpensive, has high throughput, and provides nanoscale sensitivity for 3-D measurements," says Attota. "It has the potential to save companies millions of dollars." ...
today - Nanotech business
COMS is the world's premier meeting place that brings together leaders from all over the world and every sector of the industry - from high tech companies, national labs, regional development and government agencies, investment and consulting groups, market researchers, educators and students - all sharing, learning and creating partnerships in an open interactive setting. This is a powerful environment focused on accelerating commercialization activity among established and emerging micro and nano businesses. These technologies are the vehicles for sustainable wealth and prosperity that will advance the global economy.
- COMS - The Commercialization of Micro and Nano Systems Conference
- 2010-08-29 - 2010-09-02
Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
The world's premier meeting place that brings together leaders from all over the world and every sector of the industry.
Visit MNX at booth #9.
- COMSOL 2010
- 2010-10-07 - 2010-10-09
COMSOL 2010 - Learn about multiphysics simulation applied to fluid flow, structural mechanics, chemical reactions, electromagnetics and much more
- MEMS Technology Summit
- 2010-10-19 - 2010-10-19
Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA
25 Years in Perspective - Lessons from the Past and Vision for the Future
Join MNX at this event
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- 2010-11-01 - 2010-11-04
Waikoloa Beach, Hawaii
The 9th Annual IEEE Conference on Sensors
Visit MNX at this event
- MEMS Executive Congress 2010
- 2010-11-03 - 2010-11-05
InterContinental Montelucia, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems