- SEMICON West Lesson #3: 3D and packaging are hot
- GlobalFoundries' Tom Sonderman likened TSV adoption to that projected for EUV lithography, requiring collaboration and a need to identify value-adds. ...
yesterday ElectroIQ - MEMS technology
- SEMICON West Lesson #5: Interests outside CMOS
- MEMS had a big presence, both among exhibitors and the aforementioned presentation stage. Yole Développement sees a $6.5B MEMS device market in 2009 ...
yesterday ElectroIQ - MEMS business
- Dolomite Introduces Advanced Droplet Generation System
- Dolomite, a world leader in microfluidic design and manufacture, has introduced the modular Droplet Advanced System, which enables users to produce more ...
yesterday Nanotechnology News (press release) - MEMS business
- CALIENT Announces New Strategy for Expanding Photonic Switching Market
- The 3D MEMS (microelectromechanical systems) technology of CALIENT swaps the fiber-optic signals from one port to another with the help of silicon micro ...
today AZoOptics.com (press release) - MEMS business
- Air Products Introduces Xenon Difluoride for Etching Applications
- XeF2 is used as an etching gas, primarily in the Micro Electro Mechanical Systems (MEMS) market. XeF2 provides manufacturers with a high selectivity to ...
today PR Newswire (press release) - MEMS business
- DNA-based Nanoassembly Method Enhances Quantum Dot Performance
- The Center for Functional Nanomaterials at BNL is one of the five DOE Nanoscale Science Research Centers, premier national user facilities for ...
today ECNmag.com - Nanotechnology
- Researchers say carbon-based platform beats silicon for detection
- University of Pennsylvania researchers developed a carbon-based, nanoscale platform to electrically detect single DNA molecules by using electric fields to ...
yesterday EETimes.com - Nanotechnology
- Graphene-based antibacterial paper has food packaging potential
- This nanomaterial possesses “very high material stiffness”, said Chunhai Fan et al in their study Graphene-based Antibacterial Paper published in the ...
yesterday AP-foodtechnology.com - Nanotechnology
- Fly Eye Paves the Way for Manufacturing Biomimetic Surfaces
- "We needed an object large enough to manipulate that still had nanoscale features," said Lakhtakia. The researchers chose blowfly eyes because they have ...
today PhysOrg.com - Nanotechnology
- Nanotechnology Delivers Revolutionary Pumpless Water Cooling
- It also uses microfluidics and advanced microchannel research to allow the fluid to fully boil, wicking away far more heat than similar past designs. ...
today DailyTech - Nanotechnology
- What Drives the Regulation of Nanomaterials?
- That doesn't, however, mean that nanomaterial manufacturers are off the hook. They have a clear ethical responsibility to create products that are safe for ...
yesterday Nanotechnology News - Nanotech business
COMS is the world's premier meeting place that brings together leaders from all over the world and every sector of the industry - from high tech companies, national labs, regional development and government agencies, investment and consulting groups, market researchers, educators and students - all sharing, learning and creating partnerships in an open interactive setting. This is a powerful environment focused on accelerating commercialization activity among established and emerging micro and nano businesses. These technologies are the vehicles for sustainable wealth and prosperity that will advance the global economy.
- COMS - The Commercialization of Micro and Nano Systems Conference
- 2010-08-29 - 2010-09-02
Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
The world's premier meeting place that brings together leaders from all over the world and every sector of the industry.
Visit MNX at booth #9.
- COMSOL 2010
- 2010-10-07 - 2010-10-09
COMSOL 2010 - Learn about multiphysics simulation applied to fluid flow, structural mechanics, chemical reactions, electromagnetics and much more
- MEMS Technology Summit
- 2010-10-19 - 2010-10-19
Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA
25 Years in Perspective - Lessons from the Past and Vision for the Future
Join MNX at this event
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- 2010-11-01 - 2010-11-04
Waikoloa Beach, Hawaii
The 9th Annual IEEE Conference on Sensors
Visit MNX at this event
- MEMS Executive Congress 2010
- 2010-11-03 - 2010-11-05
InterContinental Montelucia, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems