- Green machine: Aircon that doesn't warm the planet
- Garimella has got around this problem by developing micro-scale heat exchangers, in which the solution flows through channels only 0.5 millimetres in ...
yesterday New Scientist - MEMS technology
- WiSpry and IBM Join Hands to Develop MEMS Process Technology ...
- Recently, thе company announced thаt іt now teams up wіth IBM (News – Alert) tο renovate MEMS process equipment аnԁ produce іtѕ tunable RF product roadmap. Thіѕ enhancement includes WiSpry's existing generation οf tunable impedance ...
admin today - MEMS business
- Teledyne acquires Labtech Microwave
- All of Labtech's broadband amplifiers and microwave components are manufactured in a purpose built class 10000 clean room containing thin film processing, ...
today evertiq.com - MEMS business
- MEMS startup aims picoprojectors at 3-D modeling
- Now microelectromechanical system startup Seikowave (Lexington, Ky.), in cooperation with the Center for Visualization and Virtual Environments at the ...
today EETimes.com - MEMS business
- New Online Tool for Imaging Lens Selection
- ... colony picking, fluorescence imaging, microfluidics, laser micromachining, SWIR hyperspectral imaging and flat panel inspection, he said.
today AZoOptics.com (press release) - MEMS business
- Electronics - Automotive Engineering International Online
- The severe slump for microelectromechanical system (MEMS) automotive sensors is over, with solid growth expected through at least 2014. iSuppli Corp. predicts that these sensors will grow nearly 20% this year, driven in part by ...
today - MEMS business
- 'Smart' sand: grain-sized nanotechnology electronic noses are on the horizon
- "Our approach demonstrates the potential of combining bottom-up nanowire fabrication protocols with state-of-the art microfabrication methods to design ...
today Nanowerk LLC - Nanotechnology
Successful battle-scarred, veteran MEMS technologists will share their 25 years of experience, and their future vision for MEMS and Nanotechnology. together we will celebrate of the stunning success and bright future of MEMS. There will be fun and serious MEMS networking as well with tours of Stanford MEMS labs, three evening events, and some surprises. Come to Silicon Valley this fall. Great weather! Spend a few days networking and thinking deeply about the future of MEMS.
- COMS - The Commercialization of Micro and Nano Systems Conference
- 2010-08-29 - 2010-09-02
Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
The world's premier meeting place that brings together leaders from all over the world and every sector of the industry.
Visit MNX at booth #9.
- COMSOL 2010
- 2010-10-07 - 2010-10-09
COMSOL 2010 - Learn about multiphysics simulation applied to fluid flow, structural mechanics, chemical reactions, electromagnetics and much more
- MEMS Technology Summit
- 2010-10-19 - 2010-10-19
Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA
25 Years in Perspective - Lessons from the Past and Vision for the Future
Join MNX at this event
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- 2010-11-01 - 2010-11-04
Waikoloa Beach, Hawaii
The 9th Annual IEEE Conference on Sensors
Visit MNX at this event
- MEMS Executive Congress 2010
- 2010-11-03 - 2010-11-05
InterContinental Montelucia, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems