- Groundbreaking photonics research from Intel demonstrated at IPR
- The transmitter chip is comprised of four distributed Bragg reflector lasers integrated directly into silicon waveguides using the novel wafer-bonding concepts pioneered at UC Santa Barbara. Each laser is independently modulated with a ...
today - MEMS technology
- Axion BioSystems Raises $2.1 of $2.5 - cbl
- ... and Chief Technology Officer of Teneo Micro Instruments, which recently launched its first product for micro-scale manipulation of MEMs components. ...
today Citybizlist (press release) - MEMS business
- Fly eyes will power the next generation of solar cells
- The corneas of the blowfly species proved ideal: "We needed an object large enough to manipulate that still had nanoscale features. ...
today io9 - Nanotechnology
- Nano's brightest coming to Rice
- The Richard E. Smalley Institute for Nanoscale Science and Technology, the world's first nanotechnology center when it opened in 1991, will bring top ...
today PhysOrg.com (press release) - Nanotech business
- Full Steam Ahead! ... & Hit The Brakes
- At the nano-scale, such materials can exhibit physical properties quite different from the same materials on a conventional scale. ...
today New Haven Independent - Nanotech business
Successful battle-scarred, veteran MEMS technologists will share their 25 years of experience, and their future vision for MEMS and Nanotechnology. together we will celebrate of the stunning success and bright future of MEMS. There will be fun and serious MEMS networking as well with tours of Stanford MEMS labs, three evening events, and some surprises. Come to Silicon Valley this fall. Great weather! Spend a few days networking and thinking deeply about the future of MEMS.
- COMS - The Commercialization of Micro and Nano Systems Conference
- 2010-08-29 - 2010-09-02
Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
The world's premier meeting place that brings together leaders from all over the world and every sector of the industry.
Visit MNX at booth #9.
- COMSOL 2010
- 2010-10-07 - 2010-10-09
COMSOL 2010 - Learn about multiphysics simulation applied to fluid flow, structural mechanics, chemical reactions, electromagnetics and much more
- MEMS Technology Summit
- 2010-10-19 - 2010-10-19
Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA
25 Years in Perspective - Lessons from the Past and Vision for the Future
Join MNX at this event
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- 2010-11-01 - 2010-11-04
Waikoloa Beach, Hawaii
The 9th Annual IEEE Conference on Sensors
Visit MNX at this event
- MEMS Executive Congress 2010
- 2010-11-03 - 2010-11-05
InterContinental Montelucia, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems