- 3-axis Gyroscope, the new killer product for cell phones « MEMSblog
- All in all, there are several killer applications for consumer MEMS gyroscopes and all the planets now appeared correctly aligned to ensure their future integration and market success. This analysis is extracted from iSuppli's report ...
MEMS Industry Group today - MEMS technology
- Livermore aims telescope at eyes
- The instrument's name is a mouthful — it is called a microelectromechanical systems-based adaptive optics optical coherence tomography device — but its ...
- Emerging Market Opportunities Fuel Interest in SEMICON Taiwan
- ... developments in emerging market such as MEMS and LEDs, advanced semiconductor manufacturing, and packaging and testing technologies such as 3D IC, ...
today PCBDesign007 (blog) - MEMS business
- TRADE NEWS: Agilent Technologies Introduces Compact Scanning Electron ...
- Silicon-based microfabrication techniques enable Agilent to design and fabricate a miniature electrostatic electron beam column combined with a field ...
today MarketWatch (press release) - MEMS business
- Design Contest on IMU for Engineering Students from Digi-Key and STM
- Digi-Key Corporation, distributor of electronic components, and STMicroelectronics, microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) supplier, have announced a design ...
2010-07-31 AZoSensors - MEMS business
- Low Pressure Sensor comes with I2C or SPI digital interface.
- Utilizing MEMS technology, unit offers low supply voltage of 1.8-3.6 V with 1 mA power consumption. It has resolution of 0.0004 in. of water and conversion ...
today ThomasNet Industrial News Room (press release) - MEMS business
- The future of microtechnology is green in Japan, too
- The future of microtechnology is green in Japan, too. (Nanowerk News) The third German-Japanese Micro/Nano Business Forum at the Exhibition Micromachine last Thursday in Tokyo attracted more than 300 Japanese industry representatives. .....
today - MEMS business
- MEMS startup aims picoprojectors at 3-D modeling
- By I-MicroNews Now microelectromechanical system startup Seikowave (Lexington, Ky.), in cooperation with the Center for Visualization and Virtual ...
yesterday R & D Magazine - MEMS business
- Advances in Nanotechnology could produce new devices
- Sandia researcher John Shelnutt came up with the idea of employing sunlight to split water at the nanoscale. He developed the idea of hollow porphyrin ...
yesterday Healthcare Digital (press release) - Nanotechnology
- The (nano)grass is greener: Porous silicon nanoneedles for your health
- (Nanowerk News) A newly discovered nanomaterial could improve healthcare devices by increasing energy storage, help realize implantable microchips or make ...
today Nanowerk LLC - Nanotechnology
In its sixth year, MEMS Executive Congress is the executive conference that connects the MEMS supply chain with MEMS end-users. Through keynotes, panel discussions, and numerous networking opportunities, MEMS Executive Congress creates an intimate forum for decision-makers to grow the global MEMS market.
MEMS and Nanotechnology Exchange
- COMS - The Commercialization of Micro and Nano Systems Conference
- 2010-08-29 - 2010-09-02
Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
The world's premier meeting place that brings together leaders from all over the world and every sector of the industry.
Visit MNX at booth #9.
- COMSOL 2010
- 2010-10-07 - 2010-10-09
COMSOL 2010 - Learn about multiphysics simulation applied to fluid flow, structural mechanics, chemical reactions, electromagnetics and much more
- MEMS Technology Summit
- 2010-10-19 - 2010-10-19
Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA
25 Years in Perspective - Lessons from the Past and Vision for the Future
Join MNX at this event
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- 2010-11-01 - 2010-11-04
Waikoloa Beach, Hawaii
The 9th Annual IEEE Conference on Sensors
Visit MNX at this event
- MEMS Executive Congress 2010
- 2010-11-03 - 2010-11-05
InterContinental Montelucia, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems