- real economics: MEMS Micromachining with UV Excimer Lasers
- The emergence of MEMS (Micro Electro Mechanical Systems), promises to revolutionize nearly every product category by bringing together silicon-based microelectronics with micromachining technology, making possible the realization of ...
Tony Wikrent today - MEMS technology
- The Story Behind Rick Snyder: Seasoned Tech Entrepreneur Wins Michigan GOP Primary
- ... of years later he founded Ardesta, whose mission was to bring cutting-edge nanotechnology and MEMS (microelectromechanical systems) research to market. ...
today Xconomy - MEMS business
- Look for TSV to take off in 2012: Jan Vardaman
- She points to 2012 for widespread adoption of TSV. Vardaman speaks with senior technical editor Debra Vogler. Vardaman also commented on copper pillar use ...
yesterday ElectroIQ - MEMS business
- TOKYO ELECTRON REORGANIZES TO LIFT SALES EFFICIENCY
- Four areas now at the project stage, including microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) and 3-D semiconductors will be upgraded to business divisions or ...
yesterday Trading Markets (press release) - MEMS business
- Writing nanopatterns with light - physicsworld.com
- "By inventing BPL and using novel opaque pyramid array architectures with exposed transparent tips, we have overcome this problem and created a way to do custom large-area nano- and micro-scale lithography." ...
today - Nanotechnology
Successful battle-scarred, veteran MEMS technologists will share their 25 years of experience, and their future vision for MEMS and Nanotechnology. together we will celebrate of the stunning success and bright future of MEMS. There will be fun and serious MEMS networking as well with tours of Stanford MEMS labs, three evening events, and some surprises. Come to Silicon Valley this fall. Great weather! Spend a few days networking and thinking deeply about the future of MEMS.
- COMS - The Commercialization of Micro and Nano Systems Conference
- 2010-08-29 - 2010-09-02
Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
The world's premier meeting place that brings together leaders from all over the world and every sector of the industry.
Visit MNX at booth #9.
- COMSOL 2010
- 2010-10-07 - 2010-10-09
COMSOL 2010 - Learn about multiphysics simulation applied to fluid flow, structural mechanics, chemical reactions, electromagnetics and much more
- MEMS Technology Summit
- 2010-10-19 - 2010-10-19
Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA
25 Years in Perspective - Lessons from the Past and Vision for the Future
Join MNX at this event
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- 2010-11-01 - 2010-11-04
Waikoloa Beach, Hawaii
The 9th Annual IEEE Conference on Sensors
Visit MNX at this event
- MEMS Executive Congress 2010
- 2010-11-03 - 2010-11-05
InterContinental Montelucia, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems