- Treating Heart Failure At Home
- Doctors used a catheter to implant a cardio MEMS sensor (microelectromechanical systems). The MEMS sensor was 15 mm long and 3.5 mm wide, positioned near ...
today KCRG - MEMS technology
- STMicroelectronics Tops View
- Its MEMS division has aggressively expanded its leadership by introducing new families of gyroscopes, accelerometers and active microphones. ...
today Zacks.com - MEMS business
- Push-Button Logic on the Nanoscale
- Working in the nanoscale presents its own challenges, and the most difficult parts of this work were synthesizing high-quality nanowires and manipulating ...
today PhysOrg.com - Nanotechnology
- Nanoscale lithography tipped to revolutionise electronic components
- Researchers in the US have created a new nanoscale lithography technique which could make it easier to create electronic components in the future. ...
today Rapid - Nanotechnology
- Physicist Receives Award from International Centre for Powder Diffraction
- This can yield precise atomic coordinates revealing the nanoscale structure of the material. Knowing exactly where each atom in a nanomaterial is located in ...
today AZoNano.com - Nanotech business
IEEE Sensors Conference 2010 is intended to provide a common forum for researchers, scientists, engineers and practitioners throughout the world to present their latest research findings, ideas, developments and applications in the area of sensors and sensing technology. IEEE Sensors Conference 2010 will include keynote addresses by eminent scientists as well as special, regular and poster sessions.
- COMS - The Commercialization of Micro and Nano Systems Conference
- 2010-08-29 - 2010-09-02
Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
The world's premier meeting place that brings together leaders from all over the world and every sector of the industry.
Visit MNX at booth #9.
- COMSOL 2010
- 2010-10-07 - 2010-10-09
COMSOL 2010 - Learn about multiphysics simulation applied to fluid flow, structural mechanics, chemical reactions, electromagnetics and much more
- MEMS Technology Summit
- 2010-10-19 - 2010-10-19
Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA
25 Years in Perspective - Lessons from the Past and Vision for the Future
Join MNX at this event
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- 2010-11-01 - 2010-11-04
Waikoloa Beach, Hawaii
The 9th Annual IEEE Conference on Sensors
Visit MNX at this event
- MEMS Executive Congress 2010
- 2010-11-03 - 2010-11-05
InterContinental Montelucia, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems