- Louisiana Tech Professor, Researcher Receives Patent For Electromagnetic ...
- The device can also be used to effectively control magnetic materials at both the nano- and micro-scale. “The device could also help advance basic ...
today IEWY News - MEMS technology
- MEMS Gyroscope | Confessions Of An Entrepreneur-To-Be
- What is a MEMS gyroscope? MEMS stands for Micro-electro-mechanical systems. MEMS technology is one of the greatest technologies man has ever developed in the semiconductor industry. Imagine this, an integrated circuit about as big as ...
Niño Natividad today - MEMS technology
- Goodrich Marks Burnsville, Minn. Expansion with Groundbreaking Ceremony
- The additional MEMS manufacturing facility will produce miniature silicon wafer sensors – roughly the size of a fingertip – that are used across the ...
today PR Newswire (press release) - MEMS business
- Insights from SUSS workshop on thin wafer handling at Semicon'West 2010
- Bob Lanzone indicated that Amkor has backed off their focus on backside TSV fabrication which Bob feels is well under control. They are now focusing heavily ...
yesterday ECNmag.com - MEMS business
- MIG at Exhibition MEMS/Micromachine 2010 « MEMSblog
- It was my second time in Japan, and this year I was again fortunate enough to attend Exhibition Micromachine/MEMS. This year I put on my “exhibitor cap” and manned the MIG booth – I'm not a big fan of standing around a booth (as anyone ...
MEMS Industry Group today - MEMS business
- A Cheap, Fast Way to Write Nanoscale Patterns
- Now scientists have come up with a hybrid approach that could offer researchers a way to craft prototype nanoscale devices quickly and cheaply, ...
today Science Now - Nanotechnology
In its sixth year, MEMS Executive Congress is the executive conference that connects the MEMS supply chain with MEMS end-users. Through keynotes, panel discussions, and numerous networking opportunities, MEMS Executive Congress creates an intimate forum for decision-makers to grow the global MEMS market.
- COMS - The Commercialization of Micro and Nano Systems Conference
- 2010-08-29 - 2010-09-02
Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
The world's premier meeting place that brings together leaders from all over the world and every sector of the industry.
Visit MNX at booth #9.
- COMSOL 2010
- 2010-10-07 - 2010-10-09
COMSOL 2010 - Learn about multiphysics simulation applied to fluid flow, structural mechanics, chemical reactions, electromagnetics and much more
- MEMS Technology Summit
- 2010-10-19 - 2010-10-19
Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA
25 Years in Perspective - Lessons from the Past and Vision for the Future
Join MNX at this event
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- 2010-11-01 - 2010-11-04
Waikoloa Beach, Hawaii
The 9th Annual IEEE Conference on Sensors
Visit MNX at this event
- MEMS Executive Congress 2010
- 2010-11-03 - 2010-11-05
InterContinental Montelucia, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems