- MEMS Sensors Check Heart Ailment
- As part of this trial, a microelectromechanical (MEMS) sensor was implanted into the heart of the patients using a catheter. Catheterization was done in the ...
2010-08-07 AZoSensors - MEMS technology
- MEMS Integration Like Never Before--driving System Solutions in Consumer ...
- ... billion MEMS devices generating nearly $10B in revenue will ship in 2014, according to leading microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) market analysts(1). ...
today MarketWatch (press release) - MEMS business
- iPhone 4 Gyroscope Controlled Air Drums Available on App Store
- The iPhone 4 uses a vibrational gyroscope, called a microelectromechanical system (MEMS) gyroscope. This in addition to the existing accelerometer allows ...
yesterday Appmodo - MEMS business
- MIG visits Tohoku University, Sendai, Japan « MEMSblog
- After a great sushi lunch in Sendai where Professor Esashi joined us, I was the guest of honor at Tohoku University where I gave a presentation on the US MEMS market and developments – MIG members can download my presentation on the MIG ...
MEMS Industry Group today - MEMS business
- CALIENT and Freeport Team to Offer First Secure Multi-Domain Government Video ...
- CALIENT's FiberConnect 320X is based on the company's patented 3D microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) technology and uses silicon micro mirrors to switch ...
today Business Wire (press release) - MEMS business
- 3D MEMS Technology Provider CALIENT Appoints New Board of Directors
- “CALIENT's proven track record in the 3D MEMS market paired with the flexibility of its new strategy position the company for success in these new markets and I look forward to being a part of this next move for CALIENT. ...
2010-08-07 - MEMS business
- WiSpry Names Brian Hurst as New Vice President of Worldwide Sales
- The tunable RF-MEMs technology that the WiSpry team has developed is uniquely differentiated and will prove to positively impact the future of our customers ...
today PR Newswire (press release) - MEMS business
- Sea mouse boost for nanowire-makers
- THE shimmering sea mouse, Aphrodita aculeata, may hold a key to creating nanoscale electronics, making it possible to produce nanowires 100 times longer ...
today New Scientist - Nanotechnology
- Tech professor, researcher receives patent for electromagnetic technology
- The device can also be used to effectively control magnetic materials at both the nano- and micro-scale. "The device could also help advance basic ...
today Monroe News Star - Nanotechnology
- Award-winning supercomputer application solves superconductor ...
- OAK RIDGE, Tenn., August 9, 2010 — Superconducting materials, which transmit power resistance-free, are found to perform optimally when high- and low-charge density varies on the nanoscale level, according to research performed at the ...
bjs today - Nanotechnology
COMS is the world's premier meeting place that brings together leaders from all over the world and every sector of the industry - from high tech companies, national labs, regional development and government agencies, investment and consulting groups, market researchers, educators and students - all sharing, learning and creating partnerships in an open interactive setting. This is a powerful environment focused on accelerating commercialization activity among established and emerging micro and nano businesses. These technologies are the vehicles for sustainable wealth and prosperity that will advance the global economy.
- COMS - The Commercialization of Micro and Nano Systems Conference
- 2010-08-29 - 2010-09-02
Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
The world's premier meeting place that brings together leaders from all over the world and every sector of the industry.
Visit MNX at booth #9.
- COMSOL 2010
- 2010-10-07 - 2010-10-09
COMSOL 2010 - Learn about multiphysics simulation applied to fluid flow, structural mechanics, chemical reactions, electromagnetics and much more
- MEMS Technology Summit
- 2010-10-19 - 2010-10-19
Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA
25 Years in Perspective - Lessons from the Past and Vision for the Future
Join MNX at this event
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- 2010-11-01 - 2010-11-04
Waikoloa Beach, Hawaii
The 9th Annual IEEE Conference on Sensors
Visit MNX at this event
- MEMS Executive Congress 2010
- 2010-11-03 - 2010-11-05
InterContinental Montelucia, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems