- Self-Calibrating Micro Machines For Hyper-Accurate Sensors on Chips
- By Clay Dillow Posted 08.10.2010 at 2:09 pm 0 Comments Micro electromechanical systems–or MEMS–hold a lot of promise for the future of high tech, ...
today Popular Science - MEMS technology
- MSC - Low-power low-profile programmable MEMS-based oscillators
- Latest from MSC Vertriebs are three new series of SiTime MEMS oscillators. The SiT8003, SiT8003XT and SiT8033 programmable MEMS-based oscillators offer ...
today Electropages (press release) - MEMS business
- Ground-Breaking Ceremony Marking Goodrich Expansion
- The rest of the land will be utilized to extend the MEMS (microelectromechanical systems) fabrication establishment, and will help in producing pint-sized ...
today AZoSensors - MEMS business
- Just Another Mobile Phone Blog: Consumer and Mobile MEMS Market to ...
- Cell phones and a slew of new devices will power the market for consumer and mobile Microelectromechanical (MEMS) sensors toward solid, uninterrupted growth in 2010 and the years ahead, according to iSuppli Corp. ...
Maximus today - MEMS business
- MEMS Technology Summit Will Bring Together Several Industry Pioneers
- Using the 25th Anniversary of the founding of NovaSensor as a celebration backdrop, the MEMS Technology Summit will be held at Stanford University on October 19-20, 2010. The event will celebrate the25th anniversary of the company ...
Randy Frank today - MEMS business
- MEMSIC announces second-quarter 2010 results
- We have strong, vertically integrated technology platform product lines that range from MEMS sensors to sensing integration solutions. ...
yesterday ECNmag.com - MEMS business
- New nanomaterial could improve therapeutics and imaging in cancer treatment
- The new system — the first to utilize a class of porous nanomaterials driven by a magnetic core — has the potential to improve both targeted drug-delivery ...
today Nanowerk LLC - Nanotechnology
Successful battle-scarred, veteran MEMS technologists will share their 25 years of experience, and their future vision for MEMS and Nanotechnology. together we will celebrate of the stunning success and bright future of MEMS. There will be fun and serious MEMS networking as well with tours of Stanford MEMS labs, three evening events, and some surprises. Come to Silicon Valley this fall. Great weather! Spend a few days networking and thinking deeply about the future of MEMS.
- COMS - The Commercialization of Micro and Nano Systems Conference
- 2010-08-29 - 2010-09-02
Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
The world's premier meeting place that brings together leaders from all over the world and every sector of the industry.
Visit MNX at booth #9.
- COMSOL 2010
- 2010-10-07 - 2010-10-09
COMSOL 2010 - Learn about multiphysics simulation applied to fluid flow, structural mechanics, chemical reactions, electromagnetics and much more
- MEMS Technology Summit
- 2010-10-19 - 2010-10-19
Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA
25 Years in Perspective - Lessons from the Past and Vision for the Future
Join MNX at this event
- IEEE Sensors 2010
- 2010-11-01 - 2010-11-04
Waikoloa Beach, Hawaii
The 9th Annual IEEE Conference on Sensors
Visit MNX at this event
- MEMS Executive Congress 2010
- 2010-11-03 - 2010-11-05
InterContinental Montelucia, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
The 6th MEMS Industry Group (MIG) hosted event
- IEEE MEMS 2011
- 2011-01-23 - 2011-01-27
The 24th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems